cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Joel23
Journeyman III

Record and Stream tab missing

I have the latest version of AMD Software: Adrenalin Edition 22.11.2 and the record and stream tab is not available for me. I have done a complete uninstall and reinstall and still nothing. Does anyone know how to fix this issue?

Computer Specs

CPU: Ryzen 7 5700G

Motherboard: MSI B550M PRO-VDH WIFI

GPU: MSI Mech 6700 XT 

RAM: 16GBx2 T-Force DARK @3600mhz 

Windows Edition: Windows 11 Home

Windows Version: 21H2

0 Likes
4 Replies

In the end, I downloaded the AMD cleanup utility, booted into safe mode, ran the tool and rebooted and then re-installed. Streaming is now an available tab.

0 Likes

Did you disable windows driver updates in gpo as well? 

I've disabled windows driver updates in gpo and used DDU in safe mode. I'll try with amd cleanup utility in Safe mode.

The Streaming tab has never been available when I've installed the driver I directly downloaded from AMD. Is there a specific version I need to download?

I am running a 6900xt

EDIT:

2/8/2023
Figured it out. Even though I had turned integrated graphics off in my BIOs it was still turned on in the Device Manager in Windows 11.

After cleaning out the driver for the millionth time I finally got the tab and was highly unimpressed by this feature.

It was so laggy just on my LAN. 

I've used an alternative in the past with my Nvidia card when doing game streaming from another computer which worked significantly better. Sad, but if you want an alternative there are better open-source options.

0 Likes
snoopac
Journeyman III

try turn off inegrated graphics - Device Manager and clicked Disable.

It helped me but i lost my screen refresh rate from 165 to 65

this article will help https://www.cgdirector.com/how-to-disable-integrated-graphics-igpu/

0 Likes