cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

dexterroa
Journeyman III

Radeon Sofware Warning

I suddenly receive this warning and my games started crashing.

"The version of AMD Radeon Software you have launched is not compatible with your currently installed graphics driver. Please check your system for other versions of Radeon Software that may currently be installed. A factory reset of your Radeon  Software installation is recommended. More information about this problem can be found at https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-300."

I try to follow the instructions and the said link, however, the same thing happens after I re-install. Please help!

0 Likes
3 Replies
dexterroa
Journeyman III

I check the website what does this mean? And how do I do this?

AMD recommends OEM-provided drivers which are customized and validated for their system-specific features and optimizations.

If you experience issues using the Radeon™ Software Adrenalin driver package downloaded from AMD.com, please install the OEM-provided drivers for full support and compatibility.

0 Likes

It means if you have a laptop or prebuilt desktop from dell, hp, lenovo, etc..., you should download drivers from their website. 

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

Thank you guy. You helped me a lot . <<33

0 Likes