cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

a_stagea
Adept I

Radeon 21.4.1 breaks X-Plane 11 Plugins

Upon updating to Radeon 21.4.1, pop-up windows from plugins appear blurry and are unreadable per screenshot.

Others have also experienced the same issue.

Screenshot 2021-05-02 091015.png

1 Solution

I also upgraded to 21.7.2 and it seems to have fixed the plugin issue

View solution in original post

0 Likes
23 Replies
Guglielmo73
Journeyman III

I have the same problem !!!

0 Likes

still the same 

Radeon 21.5.xx, 21.6-xxx

It is Vulkan problem, when I chane it to OpenGl, it is ok

0 Likes

I also noticed it was the same 21.5.x and kinda hoped it may be fixed with 21.6.x.

I reverted back to 21.2.x that works and won't be updating until fixed.

Luckily (or not) I don't have any of the FSR enabled titles so no real reason to update just yet.

Do hope it is fixed though.

0 Likes
orl_cz
Adept I

Adrenalin 21.6.2 still the same problem !!!

0 Likes

That is disappointing

I notice there is no mention of it in the Known Issues release notes either

0 Likes
jmont24
Adept I

I have been dealing with the same issues.  The XPlane Devs have a issue in their Bug Database.  I am fairly confident they would be very happy to help any AMD Devs who need more info on the issue.

XPD-10709, XPD-10868 Plugin OpenGL drawing artifacts under Windows with Vulkan on AMD GPUs.

Just updated to 21.7.1, bug is still here. Please do something with it) 
As i now, this glith only appears on polaris and under amd cards.

Thanks for letting us know that it is still not fixed.

Also good to see that it may not be an issue for those on Navi cards (doesn't help me with my RX480)

I think we should use AMD Bug Report Tool to sumbit this issue, If there are a lot of messages, most likely some kind of fixing of the problem begins.

Seems like issue is solved? I tested my X-Plane 11 with new Adrenalin 21.7.2 and have no problems displaying plugins menus :). Could somebody report solved problem too?

In Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.10.1, unfournately, the ussue is still here. 

0 Likes

21.10.2 Still no fix

0 Likes

21.8.2 Is the last version with the bug fixed That I have found.

0 Likes

Please submit proper bug reports with logs to amd using their utility AMD BUG REPORT TOOL https://www.amd.com/ru/support/kb/faq/amdbrt . The more reports with logs and screenshots, the faster they (probably) will solve the problem!

Important! Submit reports only when you have the latest driver installed! (Now it is Adrenalin 21.10.2 Optional) Please, attach screenshots and logs from the x-plane 11 folder.

Thanks!

0 Likes

21.10.3 stil no working, bug reported

21.10.4 stil no working, bug reported

0 Likes

21.11.1 & 21.11.2 still not working, bug reported

0 Likes

Thank you for keeping us updated!

One thing my X-plane crashes as soon as I load up into my aircraft, it's a plugin problem I'm on 21.8.2 any idea on how to fix this issue without going back to 21.3?

0 Likes

I just Upgraded to 20.7.2 and the problem is fixed.  The only thing I have to add is it would of been useful to have a entry in the release notes.

I also upgraded to 21.7.2 and it seems to have fixed the plugin issue

0 Likes

Unfortunely 21.9.1 Breaks Vulkan on Xplane once again.

That is disappointing given the last version didn't suffer the same issues after we waited quite a while.

Thanks for posting and letting us know

0 Likes

Still no solution?

0 Likes