cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

nileshmakan
Journeyman III

"amd radeon(tm) graphics" driver windows 11

Hi, I have recently built a new PC. There is a slight issue that I am unable to resolve. I'm getting an error from the AMD bug report tool. AMD Software detected that a driver timeout error occured on your system. 

I have two graphics adapters listed in device manager:

AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics 

AMD Radeon RX 6700

There was some flickering of my screen. Youtube was not playing videos correctly. While playing YouTube, the screen was displaying as big green square blocks. This is when the error occurred. After disabling the AMD Radeon(TM) graphics adaptor, YouTube worked perfectly, but unfortunately, the screen resolution was awful, and it booted up with the massively blown up screen. 

I re-enabled my adapter, and the resolution reverted to 1920 X 1080, but the the error reappears. This has been happening continuously. 

I am not sure where to find the driver for the "AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics" to update it, or even install a slightly older driver. I assume that this is a integrated driver on the mother-board, but I'm not 100% sure. I have a Gigabyte B650M Gaming X AC motherboard.  

Any help with this problem will be greatly appreciated.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Francobér
Adept III

The best thing to do is to get the DDU tool (Display Driver Uninstaller) from Wagnardsoft. run the tool in safe mode and uninstall everything.
But before that, don't forget to download the latest graphics card drivers for your GPU and the chipset drivers for your CPU from the AMD homepage.

AMD Ryzen 5600X, Asrock X570 Steel Legend, 32GB G Skill Trident Z Royal Gold, AMD Rx 7900XTX, Gygabyte G34WQC
0 Likes
nileshmakan
Journeyman III

Thank you so much!  I appreciate it. I will give it a try and revert to you.

0 Likes
Francobér
Adept III

I hope that I could help you with this. I also had "teething problems" with my rx 7900 XTX.

AMD Ryzen 5600X, Asrock X570 Steel Legend, 32GB G Skill Trident Z Royal Gold, AMD Rx 7900XTX, Gygabyte G34WQC
0 Likes