cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Sgtdomi
Journeyman III

Please finally fix the dxgi device removed problems with the black ops 3 mod tools

Hi,

sadly every driver after 22.4.2 doesnt work with the call of duty black ops 3 mod tools, as soon as i wanna build the lighting in radiant, i get a fatal error where it says fatal error dxgi device removed, and yes, it is because of the driver because ive just rolled back to 22.4.2 and now it does work again

please fix it in the future versions, or i need to go to the green side

3 Replies
smasher248
Journeyman III

when we getting an update on this AMD

0 Likes
LEE_LEE_8D
Journeyman III

Hello i have almost the same problem as you when i play bo3 for longer than like 5 min the game crashes with dxgi device hung instead of Removed.

did this problem ever get fixed or are we stuck because amd doesnt want to fix this (i have a 7900 gre and there isnt a 22.4.2 driver oldest is 23.7.2)

0 Likes
Shanza
Journeyman III

You are experiencing a common issue with AMD graphics cards in BO3, where the game crashes with a dxgi device hung error after playing for more than 5 minutes. Unfortunately, this problem has persisted for many users, and it's unclear if AMD will address it, especially considering there isn't an older driver available. You may want to try troubleshooting steps recommended by the community or contacting AMD support for assistance. Additionally, if you need technical assistance or guidance on resolving gaming-related issues, reputable attestation services in Dubai may offer tailored support.

0 Likes