cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Anonymous
Not applicable

PCI E upstream/downstream switches say microsoft old driver not new AMD one how many lanes?

Hi for say an x570 board asrock steel legend PCI E 4.0? 

• 2 PCIe 4.0 x16, 3 PCIe 4.0 x1, 1 M.2 (Key E) For WiFi

ASRock > X570 Steel Legend

in bios i can choose PCI E auto or 4x1 only? i can in DEVICE MANAGER see and count 1 AMD PCI EXPRESS upstream switch. then 2 further down **bleep**ty microsoft ones from forever ago. and 1 AMD PCI E downstream switch port and 9 separate microsoft generic long ago driver PCI E downstream switch ports. how many AMD pci E bridges and switches and swidges or AMD PCI EXPRESS upstream and downstream with modern 2020 or newer AMD drivers should there be and how can i manually add them if the numbers incorrect??

Top 3 Uses for PCI Express Switches (diodes.com)

FOR USB 3.0 and 3.1 to function there must be more details about the SCSI over PCI express and its specs for the SCSI OVER USB and ESATA and other standards. where do i find that in my hardware device manager?

even if intel and nvidia bow down and build shrines and worship 80's printers and photocopiers for having ludicrously higher quality and bandwidth and specs and performance and reliability and real world 1 button press hardware devices not fake software bull**bleep** like a real AMD computer.. that could use even optical with insane faster than optical internet and satellite broadband speeds as its in the **bleep**ing room physically point to point and laser printer stuff in the 80's.. with its EXACT CARBON COPY that made often shiny sheets of paper look too dark and smudgey because the shiny coating and feels nice to touch finish on them had a fine thin finishing varnish or uhh clear coat of carbon and it was TOO **bleep**ING HIGHLY DETAILED that the carbon coating on the paper was showing as its designed to catch carbon particles in lead pencils or inks or other things so that triplicate government documents could be scanned in effortlessly with military precise hardware and precision when correctly calibrated for the correct whitepoint and paper type and its finish like pearlescent or matte or shiny or offwhite all that **bleep**ing HDR!! it still let you work with print to screen true photo quality though it took a while.. then playstation 3 light cell processor leaves that ancient relic of the 80's photocopier in the dirt as its not just carbon quality printer and lead pencil technology.. noooo! it let you use a real **bleep**ing camera and augmented reality or VR/3D in your photorealistic game world in true video game fashion true video game FPS at high resolutions like FULL HD (1980s laserdisc and TV broadcast standards 1100i but in scifi new advanced wide format 16:9 progressive 1080p) all that true photo quality gaming **bleep**ting all over carbon quality that the nvidia **bleep**s tried to fake for decades AFTER ps3 for games like need for speed carbon to have a car tyres do burnouts with convincing looking fake white smoke clouds you dumb butt monkeys with your intel nvidia **bleep**.. well I **bleep**ING expect my computer to have its ADVERTISED BANDWIDTH AND PERFORMANCE

Screenshot 2023-07-24 051956.pngScreenshot 2023-07-24 052153.pngScreenshot 2023-07-24 052227.pngScreenshot 2023-07-24 052336.pngScreenshot 2023-07-24 052423.pngScreenshot 2023-07-24 052500.png

0 Likes
1 Reply
Balrogos
Adept II

There is some bug which prevents updating drivers for AMD one from microsoft driver 2006, i use amd cleaning untility and reinstall drivers so it catch and no more it show this pcie upstream downstream which mcirosoft driver 2006. And if u try update it manually it shows and error than the driver is not compatible with this system. So only way is reinstalling drivers and installing until it work again. 

0 Likes