Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Khana
Journeyman III

My grapic cards is no longer function

Hello...

Please help. My grapic cards is no longer function. It was crash suddenly and give me a message "This version of AMD Software that you have launched is not compatible with your currently installed AMD Graphic Driver. For more information visit www. *amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/pa-300"

I've tried to visit the page but its not available.

I've tried reporting but no response.

I've tried reinstall the Software, but another message said "Failed to load driver" pop up during installation.

I've tried to Change OS from W10 to W11 with different Adrenaline Driver, same message pop up during installation.

I am a freelance worker, my PC is my life, I can't work, and to buy a new one is not an option right now.

Please Help how to solve this.

0 Likes
1 Reply
InnerConflict
Adept II

what hardware do you use? cpu and gpu.

corrupted windows install/upgrade or corrupted driver install / driver corruption caused by windows updates.

Step 1: download the latest amd driver, also DDU from guru3D (https://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html), or the amd cleanup utility amd provides on their website (https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/gpu-601)
Step 2: disconnect from the internet for the duration of the entire process (VERY IMPORTANT). uninstall all amd display drivers as well as amd chipset drivers if you also run on an amd cpu/apu
Step 3: restart PC as prompted, start DDU, choose AMD and purge anything AMD driver related from the system

Step 4: reinstall latest amd driver you downloaded and start as administrator and don´t click on factory reset (should be greyed out as of the latest drivers anyway so don´t worry)

Step 5: restart PC and see if you can get into the AMD Display Control Center

Step 6: if not successful, backup any important data and reinstall windows and the amd display driver cleanly, again without internet running, of course, alwas being offline, never running any windows updates in the background, always pause windows updates.... and make sure you download the correct driver in case you have some obscure APU on a laptop or something.

0 Likes