Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

DeusExMachinaXIX
Journeyman III

My 6800xt stopping working with Adrenalin 23.7.2 update

Hello everyone,

this is the first time I have come to ask for help from the community. Here, to summarize I have a 6800XT which works very well this morning, but later I made the mistake of updating the driver, I went from 23.5.2 to 23.7.2, since it it's completely stopped since the restart, the fans are off, but the RGB light works, from time to time the fans start working again for 5 seconds, when I start a game I have a huge drop in fps , as if the graphics card was no longer the main GPU, I tried the basic solution, namely to use AMD Cleanup Utility, then I redownloaded my old driver, but nothing to do, still nothing, could you tell me help ?

THANKS !

0 Likes
3 Replies
bandana121
Adept I

Hey Deus, 

What I would suggest firstly is having a look at your manufacturers website to see if there's been any bios update for your gpu. Secondly I would try to use DDU (just do an internet search for the official download page) and use that to uninstall any previous drivers you have and reinstall the latest AMD drivers again.

Let me know if that helped.

0 Likes

hey !,

after your message, I went to update the BIOS, nothing to change after.
I already try DDU is no change too.

0 Likes
bandana121
Adept I

So just to confirm it was the VBIOS on your gpu right? Also what's the manufacturer of your GPU?

0 Likes