cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Caleb2132022
Journeyman III

LoadLibrary failed with error 126: The specified module could not be found.

When I try to open AMD Radeon Software it says "LoadLibrary failed with error 126: The specified module could not be found." I've tried going to command prompt and copy atio6axx.dll .dll but it won't work, this is the second time I've posted this because nobody responded to my other one it would be nice if I could go in Radeon software without seeing the message, every time I update my driver I try to open the software and it still isn't working.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3550H with Radeon Vega Mobile Gfx 2.10 GHz
GPU: AMD Radeon(TM) Vega 8 Graphics
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
RAM: 8GB 4200MHz RAM

3 Replies
Caleb2132022
Journeyman III

Bump

0 Likes

laptop driver.PNG

If you have the same issue with the laptop manufacturers driver, then it may be better to contact their support.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

I have been having the same issue with a 5800HX & 3080 laptop. I finally found a current fix - it seems that the issue is to do with using external displays  in hybrid mode. 

This advice is for Lenovo laptops but worked for mine as well (Infinity) - If I boot without my displays plugged into the laptop, or turn off the integrated GPU, everything is fine. 

https://forums.lenovo.com/t5/Gaming-Laptops/Legion-5-Pro-Bug-LoadLibrary-failed-with-error-126-for-A...

0 Likes