Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Axel3
Journeyman III

Issues with audio recording by Razer Synapse

Hello.

Recently i have beeg trying to make clips with Amd software Adrenalin, i have Razer synapse software because i have to use it for my headseats with THX spatial synapse (Headsets: Razer K Tournament Edition), so, when i make a clip it works correctly but when my audio output are my headsteats the audio is not recorded.

I have seen in some tutorials (for nvidia drivers) and the problem is razer synapse too

To take advantage of THX technology i need razer software, ive tried another cliping softwares but they give me issues with the video.

So, is ther who can help me? 

I attach an example video

0 Likes
3 Replies
yolofighterHD
Journeyman III

Hi, i have the same issues, with recording audio with "THX Spetial Audio" but if i use the original output the recorded Clips have sound.

well, i would like it too, if i can use the THX sound and Clip something with Sound

AMD pls Reply

Anonymous
Not applicable

to fix your audio problems if its truly THX it may be using DTS or dolby audio, which uses a type of realtime AC3 file or DTS file or was it DDS files or something and copies it to a powered hardware chip often USB headphone amplifiers or gaming ones maybe have a USB thingy that will decode it like a sound system might the way a DVD or bluray use a special format the player can accept if you copy the files on USB. But doing so means recording and things wont work how they normally do.

Firstly i personally recommend maybe recording with a proper microphone as gaming mics tend to be super nasty. Even if its just in the pink port at the back of the onboard soundcard. Recent realtek audio or ALC1220 or whatever better is quite fantastic enough that you wont even need to think of purchasing more expensive mic setups for 90% of projects im guessing. I used Primo EM272 pair of binaural mics wired to a 3.5mm stereo jack i cant recall but its probably a balanced one for both left and right but eh whatever. It works great for me and my asrock mainboard, though i've my bios and RAM set for low latency and in a config file or registry i also use truesoundsynthesis and truesoundgeneration and latency-AA and countless otherthings to lower latency and improve audio and sound quality.

make a text file in documents folder type in trueaudiocorenext maybe put it in registry too. an expandably string anywhere in hkeycurrent user should be fine. Maybe make it in the first hkey folder or somewhere easy to access as further down the tree its hard to find or you may forget its there.

using the mic into the ports on the back of the PC gets you better isolation and cleaner sound than a front port or often the analog maybe is perceived as nicer than the USB audio stuff. But yeah turning off spatial audio can help when recording as you will need the listener to turn on their spatial audios or sound settings. if you record with it already set, what sounds good for your system would sound awful for others. lower latency doesnt hurt though. i think i had to order my mics in from micbooster some maybe UK website related somehow to david attenborough documentary camera man? are they overpriced maybe? are they the same ones in the 3dio but costing a fraction less? sounds like it. Are they cheapest argentinian mics with some trick to make them sound better and many times the price? who knows? to my ears they sound great with my hifiman sundaras and xduoo xd05 plus portable headphone amp using gold OCC 16core cabling i got from lunashops? so uhh. i dunno whenever i install some software like my steel series keyboard stuff.. its got **bleep**ty fake audio and sonar that sounds like trash. often dolby headphones and DTSX headphones sounds like trash too unless its a DTSX audio file im playing back. I often have to leave everything to no spatial audio and stuff because it sounds better honestly with my settings. even on my atmos 5.1.2.2 surround sound system which can play DTSX its similar to my headphones in that it maybe sounds better without. 

To configure adrenaline i like to go to the settings cog and click the recording and streaming and set the audio bitrate right up 320kb and mic BOOST enabled high. And in windows settings i prefer to set the boost to max and the recording volume to max in the properties. throw some headphones on and tick the listen to check box and snap your fingers and speak to hear how perfectly life like it is and what it sounds like as you talk into it first and configure your settings till youre happy with it by going to the windows system and sound then halfway to 2/3 down the sound page find the MORE SOUND SETTINGS and configure it. It also helps to disable any playback or recording devices NOT in use. then be sure to select the recording input in system too. You should see the mic icon in windows 10/11

AMD has TRUE audio as in perfection. mathematically reproduced or generated from thin air, you can play a 3d software video with no sound and have its reality simulation and light based pathways generate audio from meterial collisions so like waves would make sounds on the ships hull on the water. but i havent done that myself and only seen it online as i dont 3d design things, it might be able to create audio from video since it can create a 3d game world from video in realtime as you play it back with your lighting and settings applied to it.

DeLorian
Journeyman III

Video not available. Could you send a youtube link? BTW Here's a video demo of my issue. Are our issues similar? https://youtu.be/qKbmMhcNmJI

0 Likes