cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

DaniShark4
Journeyman III

Issue with igpu of ryzen 5 7600x

I built a brand new pc 2 weeks ago, actually, i'm writing with it, i didn't buy a gpu because i wanted to use the igpu of the ryzen 5 7600x, but even if i have the latest version of the chipset drivers, BIOS and ryzen 5 7600x drivers, during the installation of the cpu drivers, at the exact moment where the igpu drivers probably  downloaded, the "basic microsoft video card" changes to "AMD Radeon(TM) Graphics" while the screen had gone black, wich is normal because when the gpu changes, the monitor always goes black for a couple of seconds, but in this case, while the igpu is enabled the screen continues going on and off freezing the screen, turning it black for a couple of seconds and then back to normal.

I have tried so many times to do a clean installation of the drivers, using the amd utility cleanup, but it didn't work, i've tried to set the ram frequency manually and not by using expo, i tried with factory settings first(4800Mhz) and then 2200Mhz, but the ram wasn't the problem.

I have tried to set manually the amount of ram that the igpu could share with the pc, setting it to 16gb but still not working, even if i set it to auto, i've done that by the BIOS.

This is my hardware:

Motherboard: PRO B650M-P, Micro ATX.

CPU: Ryzen 5 7600x

GPU: integrated

RAM: Corsair Vengeance DDR5 32Gb 6000Mhz CL30 EXPO Compatible

Power Supply: Nox 750W 80 plus bronze

SSD: SK hynix 1Tb M.2

If someone knows how to solve this please, share your knowledge with me, i'll be really grateful.

4 Replies
Armannaj
Journeyman III

I also have the same problem, did you solve it?

0 Likes

Well, i send it back because i've tried everything to let the cpu work, and at the end i thought it was actually broken, but i'm not sure, anyway some guys on reddit have found a solution for the asus motherboards so if you have an asus motherboard i could send you their solition.

0 Likes

Please tell me where you read about the solution for the Asus motherboard.

0 Likes
Armannaj
Journeyman III

Yes, my motherboard asus tuf gaming b650m.

I set the GPU frequency fixed at 2500. After that it began to work stably. Try also setting a fixed frequency and  pbo +10.

Tell me, what was the solution for the motherboard asus?

0 Likes