I tried to switch AHCI controller to RAID mode and made array of disks. MSI B450, W11 PRO.
But after reboot got BSOD INACESSIBLE_BOOT_DEVICE
How to fix this:
1. Copy AMD SATA RAID driver unpacked to flash drive that possible to access from bios as disk volume. Every folder contain .sys, .inf and .cat files.
2. Repeat startup attempts until prompted to enter the recovery console.
3. Enter recovery console.
4. Get name of disk with drivers by diskpart utility:
this enter to diskpart command line, return list of volumes and return to repair console. In my list name of flash drive is C:
5. change disk and folder to RAID_SATA:
6. Use drvload, to get acess to RAID volumes:
7. Again start diskpart to refresh list of volumes:
After this list extended to existing raid volumes, old Windows installation volume get disk name J:
8. Time to use DISM to add drivers as OEM:
Dism /Image:J:\ /Add-Driver /Driver:rcbottom\rcbottom.inf
Dism /Image:J:\ /Add-Driver /Driver:rcraid\rcraid.inf
Dism /Image:J:\ /Add-Driver /Driver:rccfg\rccfg.inf
Succesifully installed drivers adds to image as "Oemxx.inf".
9. After reboot Windows sucessifully login to desktop.
Dude, I just signed in to this community JUST TO THANK YOU!!!
This helped me SO MUCH, and it's pretty **bleep** written!