cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

djrecor
Journeyman III

I've had enough of this

Seriously, I have enough of this. PC goes to black screen each day, up to 2 times, sometimes drivers remain, sometimes they have to be reinstalled. It doesn't matter what I do, leaving it idling on desktop, browsing, working, gaming. It's unpredictable and random and makes computer unusable for serious work. Hardware is completely up to date with the drivers, I've used DDU multiple times, installed drivers with or without the Adrenalin software. I can't even use my computer anymore for any daily task, without being worried when it will just crash again. Either give your official suppliers and service shops the option to analyze the PC and fix the problem or give us the money back. The card is 4 months old and I have had more problems than I had with Nvidia before in 15 years. And I don't want to go back there for obvious reasons, but it seems like I will be forced to. I have also not received any reply after opening a support ticket on the official site and at my local official Sapphire service. I've had enough of this. 

0 Likes
0 Replies