cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

totti20211
Journeyman III

have problems

have problems in running watch dogs legion and Stray and Far Cry 6 .....

Ubisoft games no respond at all and watch dogs legion stuck in memory forever

Stray give this message The UE4-Hk-Project Game has crashed Error 

System 

Apu A10 7870k With Radeon R7

M.B Asus A88x pro

Ram 2X8 2400 DDR3 Kingstone HyoerX

Windows 10 21H2

Driver 27.20.1034.6 Can't use newer due to Colour inverted problem and newer drivers don't solve that problems too

Pls Can help or Release Driver solve this problems

0 Likes
9 Replies
vialli100
Forerunner

I would say those games would struggle on your system..

From the specs you give, your PC is quite old and those games will probably need a bit more of a modern system to play them..

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.

the problems seems in driver that not good enough to run direct3d 12 feature level all newer drivers in 21h2 has issues like inverted colours and older have problems may world in games get flickers and scribble in dx 12 too but most new games run smoothly... i thinl that issues can be solve by new driver without this bugs untill now i can't run efootball2022 and hitman 3 and Watch Dogs legion and farcry 6 and stray but ac valhalla ru soomthly and up to 40 fps and median 29 -35 fps days gone red dead redemptions 

0 Likes
totti20211
Journeyman III

pls all people those have Radeon R7 Graphics push up AMD Developers To Develop Driver solve this

0 Likes
vialli100
Forerunner

Not going to happen with a CPU/GPU that old..

You will have to upgrade to newer hardware or buy a graphics card..

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
0 Likes

due to requirments i can run the game i have shader model 6 and feature level 12 that is higher than game need to run the error is in driver not in system and amd must solve it to users more newer games run like god of war as example new ubisoft games like far cry 6 and watch dogs legion have error with that recogniation files of hardware graphics if i unistalling driver games run but it crash after secondes due to absence of driver

0 Likes
johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

Hi, like Vialli100 said, its not going to happen at all. Its a discontinued product.

If you believe that is possible to run those games and its a software level issue, I suggest you do additional troubleshooting on your system. Search on youtube similar systems running those games to see what others are experiencing.

There are also non official drivers that you can try, at your own risk, of course.

Good luck 

The Englishman

how unofficial drivers and where can find

0 Likes
totti20211
Journeyman III

i think Developers in AMD don't care about users and them not like intel

0 Likes
vialli100
Forerunner

Nothing to do with them not liking users..

It's old and out of date, you need to upgrade to a newer system..

0 Likes