Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

toolpusher
Adept I

Hardware or software problems - lost under this driver problems circumstances

Hi Guys,

I am aware what is going on right now with Adrenaline drivers. So I decided to roll back to 23.9.1 version. I did everything what was sugestted preventing Win from downloading drivers in DDU, system properties, group policies, registry etc. I cleaned drivers with DDU nad disconnected internet. Installed full version of 23.9.1 drivers and restarted computer. I started random steam video game with still internet disconnected and card crashed resulting in no signal to the monitor. After hardreset dxdiag reports only basic win driver dated to 2006 y and hardware monitor shows that Vcard is switched off with driver error 22. Whnen I switch back the card in harware moniotor and restart PC everything gets back to normal with adrenaline and compatibility tool untill next game session. Whatever I do or install is always the same result - lost signal. It is new card so I never played any videogame so far so have no comparison. I have done at least 20 reinstalation of the drivers even without software (only 23.9.1drivers) but result is the same. When I test the card thru Adrenaline software everything seems ok. But any game crash the card or sometimes itself - no matter which drivers I would have installed (tried versions 9.1 -9.3). Sometimes when loading sometimes on first scene like Cyberpunk 2077.  I am little lost. No problem with YT or other services.

I would appreciate any help  - I have lost already few days of my life.

Rig: CPU 5600X+ ASUS RX 6700XT + 32GB RAM 3200MHz  Ballistix+ PSU Focus 650W+ MB MSI  MPG 570X Gaming Plus

0 Likes
0 Replies