Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

LB88
Journeyman III

Green Screen 6800XT

Hi all,

Apologies if this has been posted before but I am losing the will to live with this constant green screen crash. 

Just tried to play the new cod beta and it keeps green screening. Nothing I can do except reboot the PC from the tower. 

Using dual Monitor. It's a custom AMD build with a high spec. GPU is MSI 6800XT. 

Any geniuses out there that can help? 

Thanks in advanced 

0 Likes
4 Replies
vialli100
Forerunner

As your playing a beta game, it's probably the game causing the Green screen.

If you can play other games without fault.

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
0 Likes

It's been doing this prior to the beta. It does it when I watch YouTube, twitch etc. It's definitely not the game. 

0 Likes
Jameswalter
Adept I

I've been messing around with core clocks and memory clocks, and the first graphics card I programmed with Hive OS was an rx 570, and AMD cards follow the standard, always 2x memory clocks against Kern's faster clocks. I'm starting to think "Example Core clock 1000 Memory clock 2000"

0 Likes
GreatnessRD
Miniboss

What driver are you using and have you tried to reinstall the drivers?

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
0 Likes