cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

VanaWasd
Journeyman III

Graphical bugs on rx 6750 xt and others cards

Hello. I use rx 6750 xt, before that I used rx 6800 xt. I also tested on my computer rx 5500 xt. With all these graphics cards, I get the same graphical bugs in every game: flickering of some textures and shadows, noticeably low draw distance for some objects, movement of shadows when moving the camera, and other lighting and anti-aliasing errors. Tested in RDR 2, Crysis 2 Remastered, Horizon Zero Down, Battlefront 2 and Transformers: War for Cybertron. I reinstalled all the Microsoft Visual libraries, DirectX, drivers (deleted through the official AMD cleaner), changed the HDMI cable, eventually reinstalled Windows (by the way 10) with formatting the disk - nothing has changed.

By the way, rx 6800 xt was returned under warranty. So all three cards have the same defect? Could it be the motherboard or power supply? I'm using a z590 UD AC from gigabytes and a Cougar GEX 850M with a gold certification.
I searched for a problem on the Internet, found similar ones, but without solutions. Hope someone can help

0 Likes
0 Replies