cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Hardcore78_pt
Journeyman III

Game randomly minimizing to windows 11

Hi there guys I'm running 7800x3d,nitro 7900xtx and I've been playing with no issues whatsoever couple day's ago when playing bf2042 , overwatch,destiny2 game just randomly minimize to windows no errors nothing I can just go back to game  temps are just fine 50c ish full load both CPU/ GPU I've removed adrenaline and installed again with DDU but issue remains anyone with same issue?

5 Replies
manager2k
Adept I

I have exactly same problem with Cities Skylines 2 and Cyberpunk 2077 randomly from full screen playing it just minimize to desktop. No crash, i can go back game and continue playing. Event viewer doesn't have any errors or warnings at that time period. Temps cpu and gpu are fine. My pc specs are 5800x3d, 7900xt, 32gb ddr4 3600mhz.

0 Likes
manager2k
Adept I

AMD support suggested downgrade radeon drivers to 23.8.2. Same problem still exist. Games get randomly minimized to taskbar from fullscreen. Still waiting amd to fix things up.

0 Likes

By any chance you guys have Discord open/logged on, in the background?
Just for lols, close discord completely/ log out and try it,
Was happening while playing Skyrim was p***ing me off rebooted but I forgot to log in to discord and it didn't happen, not saying is that but try!

0 Likes

I didn't had discord but I've found the issue...was the razer synapse app minimizing my games 🤬

0 Likes

Closed all unnecessary background apps including discord didn't change anything games still gets minimized.

0 Likes