cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Felipe26
Journeyman III

Freesync Rx580sp 2048 error

Hello, everyone! How are you doing? I'm having an issue with my monitor and AMD Freesync. When I try to enable Freesync, I get a message saying "not compatible," but I'm sure my monitor is fully compatible with this technology. The interesting part is that when I connect the monitor to the motherboard using the integrated graphics of the processor, I can enable Freesync without any problems.

I recently bought an RX 580 SP 2048 mining graphics card because of its low cost, and while I've been playing many titles and getting a similar FPS rate to a standard RX 580, my only problem is with Freesync. I've made sure that I have the latest Adrenalin Edition drivers installed, and I even tried configuring Freesync using the Custom Resolution Utility (CRU), but nothing has worked so far.

I read that Freesync technology is compatible with the HDMI version I have, which is 1.4, so I don't understand why I can't get it to work. I'm starting to get frustrated with the stuttering issues in games due to the lack of Freesync.

Should I buy a 2.1 cable or is it just an issue with my graphics card? By the way, the monitor is an LG 22mk430h and it only has one HDMI portCaptura de pantalla 2023-07-28 072915.png

If anyone has faced this problem or has any solutions, please, help me out. I really appreciate any advice or suggestions to resolve this issue. Thanks, everyone, for your assistance!

0 Likes
0 Replies