cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

jjwATmyself
Journeyman III

Eyefinity duplicate screen issues on ACC Assetto Corsa Competizone

RX 6700XT dGPUwith three DisplayPort UHD screens connected of identical model. Eyefinity enabled creating a single 11520x2160 48:9 aspect ratio display. Upon launching ACC full screen enabled, the title screen is full-screen spanning the entire EyeFinity triple display, but then the screen duplicates 16:9 on all three displays. Tested multiple driver versions and persists including with with 24.1.1. I used the bug report tool and submitted on the technical preview before 24.1.1 was released.  System is multi boot and Windows 10 and Windows 11 tests have the same result.  Workaround is running in non full-screen mode and using Simple Window Runtime Editor to resize window to span multiple displays. This is basically the same but has the disadvantage that VRR can't be used. This is an i7-12700 (UHD 770 iGPU) with lots of RAM.

Suggestions or assistance on next steps would be appreciated please.

0 Likes
1 Reply
ToD21
Journeyman III

Hello,

I don't know if your issue is still exists but I had some issues with Eyefinity system with my 7900 XTX on SimRacing games.

I'm running with triple screens 1080p 60Hz (5760*1080) and had some artifacts/lags in game.

The workaround that I've found is to deactivate this Eyefinity system and modify either INI files of simracing games (iRacing-AMS2) or using an external tool to set the correct borderles resolution for ACC.

By following this tuto: https://youtu.be/GExBo7PE6WU?si=L3SZLkXOyl7vqAkk&t=371

It's pretty simple but you need to launch it everytime you want to play on this game and load the file that you generated based on your preference.

No more artifacts or other issues.

I know my issue was not the same as your but maybe to try this way could fix also your problem ;).

Enjoy!

0 Likes