Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

manunesf
Journeyman III

Eyefinity Bezel ignores my calibration and always sets the same resolution

Hello there,

So, i've been having this problem forever, but had always being able to turn it around by restarting the system sometimes but now not even that is working.

After I set the triple monitor (same size and resolution) eyefinity (5760x1080), and then proceed to ajust the bezel compensation, it ALWAYS goes for 6336x1080, ignoring my calibration at all times (that is something about 5880-5920x1080). So i only have the option of using no compensation at all or this huge compensation resolution that makes it completely unusable.

As i stated in the first paragraph, it used to accept my FIRST calibration after restarting, and only then it 'bugged' to that stuck setup, but now not even my first calibration is working, so i can't get to play how i used to with triple monitor.

Driver is up to date 19.2.3 (i always updated to try to get out of a present stuck resolution situation), but there problem is here for more than a year (since i started using).

GPU is Radeon R9 200 series
CPU is AMD FX-8350

I need a way to get out of this stuck cycle and let the driver accept my calibration normally or even a way to set the resolution behind the monitors border by 'hand' (inserting the number), because 'custom resolution' tab won't allow that either.

Thanks.

0 Likes
4 Replies
viper015
Journeyman III

I to have discovered this issue with the bezel compensation, doesnt matter how you set it, it doesnt change or it ups the overal res but still doesnt set correctly.

manunesf
Journeyman III

3 Months with the reported bug, with another user backing the issue up, and no one gives a damn. Nice!

0 Likes

Your not reporting anything. This is a user-to-user forum >

OFFICIAL TERMS OF USE

This is a user to user English language only Support Forum. Information or opinions contained in any posts are those solely of the user making the post and are in no way validated by, or the opinions of, AMD, including our moderators. Use of any information on this board is done so AT YOUR OWN RISK and all information is provided "AS IS" and without any warranty, express or implied. While we may at time respond to posts, AMD makes no warranties or claims regarding the validity of any information posted by users on this board.

If you wish to report anything to AMD, use the methods supplied:

0 Likes
Ciled1
Journeyman III

Hi, Did you find something to fix it since 2019 ?
playing at 48/9 for years, since I have the 7900xtx bug with bezel correction, eyefinity always fix it to 6336 x 1080 whatever wich value I use for bezel compensation...

tested with drivers : 22.12.1 - 22.12.2 - 23.1.1 - 23.1.2

0 Likes