cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Eliax123456
Journeyman III

Error with drivers

Hi I just bought a Rx 7600, but when I installed the driver when resetting it doesn't allows me to open any app on the PC , I saw a couple forums where I went into save mode and uninstall the drivers I did that and it fixed but when I turn of the PC and turn it back on the same problem happens I've uninstalled drivers and installed back in a bunch of times I've stayed with the drivers that windows downloads but the same problem I'm afraid that may be the graphics card but it works normally when the drivers are not installed on a reset.

Can someone pls help me to fix this

0 Likes
1 Reply
dtofflemire
Journeyman III

Did you download the latest AMD Adrenalin drivers? Also, are you running Windows 11? 

This is how I got mine working on Win 11 with these specs:

Graphics: AMD Radeon RX 6650M
Processor: AMD Ryzen 7 6800H with Radeon Graphics 8 Cores

Step One: Stop Windows Update from downloading new drivers

Go here and follow the instructions. For now, this will prevent Windows from automatically installing drivers on your system. 

Boot into Safe Mode and use the AMD Software Removal tool again; it won't hurt.

If you have consistent access to the internet, download the AMD Auto-Detect and Install, and select the Factory Reset option when you see it. This will not hurt your Windows 11 installation but should wipe any remaining AMD drivers before the new installation. Once the installation is done, reboot it, and then use your PC as usual.

If this works for you, please let us know. If your issue persists, let us know if anything has changed and what - if any - additional troubleshooting you may have done.

I am not in any way affiliated with AMD. The above advice should not be construed as coming from AMD in any form or fashion, and I offer no warranty - explicit or implied - on any advice provided.
0 Likes