Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Amudiel
Journeyman III

error IsDone

Hello, I am new to the forum.

When trying to install a game I get the following error:

ISDone.dll an error occurred while unpacking; Unable to read data!

Unarc.dll returned an error code: -6

ERROR: file read operation failed

I have several games installed and none give me an error when running them, I have been searching and I have found several solutions to the ISDone.dll error (I have not seen my error code -6, I have only seen -1, -11, -7, etc, etc) from installing the dll manually, checking the system from power shell, modifying page files, etc, etc.

Here in the forum I found this post:

general-discussions/unable-to-fix-isdone-dll-error/mp/465505#M30127

but it has not worked for me, I tried the ram and it has no errors.

I checked in systemrequirementslab if my pc met the requirements of the game and it said yes, this is my configuration  MoBo A320M, AMD ryzen 5 1400, 16Gb 2400Mhz, GeForce GTX 1050Ti

I hope you can help me, thank you very much

0 Likes
6 Replies
vialli100
Forerunner

I have had a look into this and have found something out..

Latest supported Visual C++ Redistributable downloads | Microsoft Docs

The link above will download Visual C++ and apparently this contains the file that is giving you errors..

Try it, it may work for you..

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
0 Likes

Thank you very much for answering, I tried what you said, I uninstalled all the versions of Visual C++ and reinstalled them but the problem persists, there will be another solution or I will have to format the OS

0 Likes

Try this before you reinstall...

Open the Command Prompt (Admin) window. And then type the sfc /scannow command in the elevated command prompt and hit Enter.

When it's finished restart your pc..

AMD Ryzen 7 3700x, Asus Tuf Gaming RX 6700 XT, Asus TUF Gaming x570 Plus, 32gb G.Skill TZ neo 3600mhz, Samsung 980pro 1tb NVME, Samsung 970 EVO Plus 1tb NVME, Lian Li Galahad AIO 240mm, Antec Titanium 1kw.
0 Likes

I tried it and it didn't either, try with chkdsk, try to register dll, I already increased the paging file, defrag disk and nothing, now if it's time to reinstall from 0?

0 Likes

Browsing more I found a "solution" that is to unzip the iso on the desktop and install from there instead of mounting the iso, now the only question remains is why If mount the iso I can't install anything but i can do unzipping it

0 Likes

Bro if I unzip the game on my desktop C-drive then it works bcz same issue occur with me now a days for a game and I unzip on other drive folder?Please tell me 

0 Likes