• AMD XFX RX 5700 Thicc II
  • Desktop or Laptop System
    • Desktop
  • Operating System
    • Windows 10 64bit 1909
  • Driver version installed
    • Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 19.12.3 

• Display Devices
    • Make and model, connection/adapter in use, resolution and refresh rate; e.g. ASUS MG248QR 1900x1080 @144Hz 
  • Motherboard + Bios Revision
    • ROG Strix X399-E Gaming American Megatrends Bios Version 1203
  • CPU/APU
    • AMD Ryzen Threadripper 2950X
  • Power Supply Unit  Make, Model & Wattage
    • Antec HCP1000 Platinum Power Supply 1000 Watts

• RAM
    • 64GB

Describe your issue:

• In 19.12.3 Enhanced sync is still broken. It causes games like Star Craft II, World of Warcraft, DIablo II to black screen and not launch. Or if they do launch alt-tabbing out and back in causes the screen to go black and ultimately I have to hard boot to recover. This was listed as fixed in 19.12.3. It is not.

pastedImage_2.png 
6 Replies
ves
Adept II

It was mentioned on Reddit that a fix for this wasn't included. 

Found that odd myself since it's one of the issues I've seen floating around the most. 

0 Likes

Reddit aside, take a look at my screenshot of the release notes. it says it fixes it.

0 Likes

Also if you're referring to this post on reddit it was 5 days ago so it applied to 19.12.2

Please disable Enhanced Sync if you are experiencing a game freeze on launch, we are working to reso... 

0 Likes

Or if you're referring to this one, I'm simply posting my problem with this driver just like they are. Except I'm doing it here.

https://www.reddit.com/r/Amd/comments/ebz5vk/radeon_software_19123_tomorrow_december_18_2019/ 

0 Likes

I also reported the problem via 

AMD Issue Reporting Form 

0 Likes
lilo33
Adept II

Mi e too

0 Likes