cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Kenter3
Journeyman III

Duplicate these displays or enable clone does not work properly after 23.4.3

Shortly, i love playing games for my family so i have a tv that is connected to my computer that i duplicate/clone my display to for a better viewing experience. After driver version 23.4.3 that has become pretty much unusable since vsync does not work properly on either of the displays and...well, it just feels sluggish. I think it has something to do with how it worked out it's respective maximum refreshrate for each screen before and after. Before, it maxed both screens out to its maximum refreshrate and it was fine (my pc monitor is 75hz, the tv is 60hz), but now it uses the **bleep**tier screen (tv) as the baseline for the refreshrate, which creates sluggishness/stuttering/vsync problems on both screens.
 Currently im keeping my drivers below or at 23.4.3 to keep everything working properly but i'd like to use better drivers eventually. So...what can i do? Do i submit a bug report? Why i'm asking is because i think/worry that this was a pretty intentional change since it becomes a truer cloning/duplication of screens. I dont want that. Help. 
 If there is another way to duplicate my monitor to my tv screen while my main monitor retains its refreshrate, im all ears.

0 Likes
0 Replies