cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

TRISTEN
Journeyman III

drivers crash after waking or booting up

my system is a Ryzen 7 7700x running 80 neg 20 on pbo / 32 gb ddr5 xmp (5600mhz) / gigabyte b650 m most recent bios / gigabyte 7900 xtx gaming oc with dual bios running out of box settings witch is the oc bios running driver 24.3.1 / sama 1000w 80 plus platinum power supply / Sabrient 2tb mvme 4.0 drive as boot drive (NEW) windows 11 64bit (FRESH INSTALL) . I do have 2 other drives in pc. but every time i put pc to sleep and wake it back up the drivers don't load or they time out even when turning the pc on after being off i get the pc to boot up but black screen until I restart it again sometimes more than once (YES after it boots with blk screen I tried moving the display port from the gpu  to the on board and still no video output) even when I shut it down I get an error msg that states (the instruction at 0x00007FFD256E3ACA referenced memory at 0x0000000000000024. the memory could not be written.) I tried talking with gigabyte tech support they told me to just rma the card and was no help when none of this is pointing at the card but just the drivers but who knows I could be wrong. pc was stable and working with a gigabyte 6750xt oc gaming in it days ago.

1 Reply
GTLBPC
Adept I

I've been having this exact issue for months with this same config. I have a Ryzen 7 7000X3D and the gigabyte B650 with some G.Skill RAM and a AMD 6950. On boot the DRAM and CPU warning lights come on and I get nothing but black screens until I hard reboot and sometimes it takes one or two attempts to come on but it usually does. I've been searching everywhere on the internet and I've found a fair amount of people with this exact setup that are having this exact problem, but not solutions. All typical troubleshooting routes (RAM seating, CPU pin check, BIOS update, overclocking settings etc etc) have checked out fine. I really have no clue what the issue is with this combination of parts.

If you find anything out, I'd appreciate if you let me know! I'll do the same.

0 Likes