cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Anonymous
Not applicable

Computer language invented for computers if it doesnt use it can you call it a computer?

Yes i mean ASCII

so nvidia and intel use the 1960 255 character ascii tables of 8bit.. is what they want you to believe but ASCII actually originally had THOUSANDS of characters. and was used in real computers.. the expensive kind. Super expensive super computers but actually ASCII is part of what makes it a computer and not a cash register or a calculator.

You see for your 10bit or 64bit or even more bit.. you need thousands of ASCII stuff for the compiler and computer hardware.

If you've got an 8bit hardware.. pretending its higher with software .. you're going to have an intel and nvidia time.. which is why they can run and game with the same languages and code and software as a cash register or microwave oven.  because they arent truly a computer. Sure you could have a software table of files of the characters of ASCII stored in a database in your computer and use them like fonts.. but theres 0 computing hardware and performance gains to be had there. in fact you'd be gaming trillions of times slower than ever. Its how come AMD's RDNA crisps up and how everything looks more like a special effects hollywood animation computer graphics pixar frozen stuff in real time as you game, when the hardware supports more and more ascii and more bit depth and it uses them in its compiler and is using instead of typing in cheap numbers that arent unique like 0 or 1 or 2 or 3 or the highest i've ever seen intel and nvidia do with like the unreal or unity engines use the number 5.. are you kidding me? they then sometimes like to pretend they have a computer by DOUBLING their 8bits to 16.. using what they call HEX. where 0-9 stops.. to go beyond that they type 6 more letters.. A-F. So they might use this **bleep**ty fake 8bit pretending to be 16bit to use a fake table database to pretend they use ASCII like FFx0934 to use a specific ascii character..

which is fine i guess as a way of TYPING it using ALT 0 and combinations of numbers in the thousands to type it in. but i mean, what number of ASCII did AMD used to use in the 1960's and why cant they use it today? why is it typing into registry it wont let me use anything beyond F? when Z and ASCII should be supported too right? The registry sort of pretends if you type a heap of FF FF or whatever that its using ASCII by having a picture of it on the side.. but what about the other thousands of ascii?

is windows still 8bit DOS like trashy intel and nvidia hardware? how do i use my 256bit DDR memory or my 2096bit graphics card? or my 128bit or higher HDR ray traced lighting software?

not to mention the registry every app you run seems to put detrimental stuff inside your computer LIMITING and dialing graphics quality down and uses all the fake nvidia intel terms.. and you struggle to even install the display driver and have to do so manually several times and reboots and steps AFTER running the installer and setup for AMD and chipset drivers.. but intel and nvidia windows updates is all you need. with AMD typing in things like BIOSFALSE makes your computer go faster! **bleep** microsoft. we know the bios is fake but come on!

strangely the nvidia games like cyberpunk use more of the AMD ASCII and hardware and stuff with their 8bit trash than they let AMD use and AMD has trillions of trillions of times better hardware. nvidia and intel arent even a calculator, the other is better than a super computer designed by a mathematician which do you think is better at doing maths?

so all the nvidia cyberfail2077 games and whatever are actually true-er AMD titles .. which are made to not work with AMD.

2 Replies
Vynski
Exemplar

Excellent eccentric.  Sounds like you are a true programmer and know the coding aspects.

Been there, done that.

Famous last words of a RedNeck "Hey Ya'll, WATCH THIS"
0 Likes
Chester1994
Challenger

I went through all the stages of grief while reading this. I´m simply speechless.

0 Likes