cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

maziere00
Journeyman III

Compatibility verificator off line

Radeon tell me Compatibility verificator off line. I'll wanna it is on line.

0 Likes
6 Replies

First need to know all of your computer information including Make & Model of Motherboard, GPU, CPU, PSU, etc plus all current versions of Windows and AMD Drivers installed.

Second you are going to need to be clearer on what you mean by "COMPATIBILITY VERIFICATOR" means. Does this error show up when installing or running AMD Drivers or some other software? 

Try to upload a image of the Error showing Compatibility Verificator offline.

maziere00
Journeyman III

verificateur compatibilité.jpg

CPU Ryzen 5 2600X

GPU RX 480 sapphirre 4 Go  - Radeon 19.6.1

Windows 10 version 1903

Motherboard STRIC Gaming-F - BIOS 2301

RAM 16 Go ballistix 3000MHz CL15

PSU EVGA 650 G3 

Thanks

0 Likes

up

0 Likes

is it possible for you to translate what you are showing? 

Or you can write the error in French in your next comment, then I will be able to translate it.

I don't understand nor read French nor can an image be translated into English.

Thanks

0 Likes
maziere00
Journeyman III

ok I translate with my friend Google :

the compatibility checker is offline or the internet connection is not available

0 Likes

This seemed to have been a bug in AMD Driver version 18.x.xx. but now seems to be affecting you in the latest version.

From what I read it is from Radeon Setting Upgrade Advisor as per this comment at Reddit Forums: Error from 2019 driver set - Compatibility checker offline or internet connection is unavailable : A... 

Try installing WHQL AMD Driver and see if the Pop error continues. If it does, just "Disable" Upgrade Advisor in Radeon settings and notify AMD via AMD Service Request from here: Online Service Request | AMD 

This is how to disable AMD Notification in Adrenaline: How to Change Driver Update Notification Status | AMD 

This is the WHQL AMD Driver for your GPU card: Radeon™ Software Adrenalin 2019 Edition 19.5.2 Release Notes | AMD