mrcuddles231
Journeyman III

Can't record/clip (and hotkeys)

Adrenalin Edition version 22.10.3 released 25-10-2022
GPU AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT
CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600 6-core
32GB RAM

Windows 10 

I can't use the record/stream/clip buttons on the homescreen of radeon software. When I tried it with hotkeys they gave no respond aswell. Curious enough I tried other hotkeys such as alt + r but they weren't working either. I have a multiple screen setup (no Eyefinity) and it used to work on older versions, I stopped playing games for a while but used the desktop without the functions of radeon. Has anyone have any idea? You would make my day.

0 Likes
3 Replies
Volkdude85
Challenger

Try OBS https://obsproject.com/  it doesn't change adrenalin but it is free, it works well with YT and Discord.  It is easy to setup a video capture of your game with input from a camera and multiple audio sources.  It does streaming plugins. It's not difficult and it works very well on multiple OS. I have nothing to do with them.

0 Likes

I'm rather looking for a clipping software, just to capture some random moments with my friends without needing to edit the fun part out.

0 Likes
DimkaTsv
Miniboss

Reinstall Windows as update from .iso (Download .iso from Microsoft site (or create it with Media Creation Tool dowloaded from Microsoft site) --> Unpack it in folder --> Run setup.exe --> Follow the flow --> Wait)
After i did that problem was completely resolved.

0 Likes