Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

jayglo
Adept I

Call of Duty MW3 / Warzone crashing DirectX

IMG_7521.jpeg

 Ryzen 5 5600X stock speed / RX 6700XT stock speed / 3200mhz XMP ram

The game keeps crashing, it’s unplayable. Crash is random, it can happen after 5 minutes like 10 or 15 minutes, but you are 100% SURE it will happen. 

I’ve tried reinstalling Windows multiple times, redownloading the game, reverting to the old Adrenaline 23 drivers. Playing with minimal settings even on 720p. 

Nothing works. Always the same DirectX error: 0x887A0005

this is happening to a lot of people since season 2 released, apparently all on AMD GPUs. My friends that have Nvidia GPUs play the game with zero problems

1 Solution
IRONHIDE4fun
Journeyman III

For me it was installing the Adrenalin version from end of November, 6 ranked games without crashing, I bumper texture settings to normal as well.

before the problems I updated the Adrenalin version AND lower down all the settings to very low, so I decided that I will revert both and it works for now. Let me know if it helps or you found some other fix.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
IRONHIDE4fun
Journeyman III

For me it was installing the Adrenalin version from end of November, 6 ranked games without crashing, I bumper texture settings to normal as well.

before the problems I updated the Adrenalin version AND lower down all the settings to very low, so I decided that I will revert both and it works for now. Let me know if it helps or you found some other fix.

Yes I've solved as well in the same way, installing 23.11.1 november drivers. The other day I've played 2h with zero crashes and also trying out various graphic settings, all on native 1440p resolution. Hope they'll eventually sort it out though, I don't like beign forced to use months old drivers lol. Thanks for your feedback.

0 Likes
Kronik64
Adept I

Yeah ive been getting the same, even now I still get the issue, its ridiculous. I have an hour ban because of this terrible game 

0 Likes

I have same problem and now is everithing fine 

try this:

everithing in AMD adrenaline is OFF

GPU driver is updated

in game VRam go down to 50-70% (in my case is 70%) and error is fixed for me 

i dont know why but no more error 

RX7800XT and Ryzen 7 7800X3D

0 Likes