cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

drii
Journeyman III

Battlefield 2042 crashes after the latest update

After the last update, Battlefield 2042 keeps crashing on my RX5700, I played it before updating and it was running perfectly

Does anyone know how I can revert to the last update?

1 Solution

Below the OS selections on the driver download/support site there is a link for 'Previous Drivers' (blue text).

Suggest you use https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/gpu-601 before installing the older driver.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..

View solution in original post

0 Likes
4 Replies

Below the OS selections on the driver download/support site there is a link for 'Previous Drivers' (blue text).

Suggest you use https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/faq/gpu-601 before installing the older driver.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

I managed to find it, thank you very much!

0 Likes
IcedNZ
Adept I

is pretty much. Constant FPS spikes and stutters on bf 2042, absolutely horrible. What's going on guys. One update every 3-4 months and it usually ruins things. Not a good look.The switch starting to be more painful than good, and reverting to a previous update is a band aid, problem still exists and it major.

0 Likes
EssentialsStore1
Journeyman III

It has come to our attention that some players are experiencing crashes in Battlefield 2042 following the latest update. We understand the frustration and inconvenience this may cause and sincerely apologise for any disruption to your gaming experience. Our development team is actively investigating the issue to identify and resolve the root cause of these crashes. In the meantime, we recommend checking for any available hotfixes or patches released by the game developers to address the specific problem. Additionally, make sure that your graphics drivers and other system software are up-to-date, as outdated drivers can sometimes contribute to stability issues. We appreciate your patience and understanding as we work towards a swift resolution.

0 Likes