cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

poena36
Journeyman III

ati radeon hd 4600

ohk guys I can see we all that has this card is sitting with the same **bleep** about not being able to install the proper drivers for it,i dont want windows drivers for the card because then you cant over clock the card ect. it really does not look to me this card is really made for windows10 or just that windows 10 is a **bleep** operating system, my opinion is that windows xp and windows 8 still the best windows is but thats besides the point because i am not going to do my windows over now it will cost me backing up my files till next year, does anybody really have a solution to the problem or why is it that amd has not yet made a proper driver for running on windows 10,plus your drivers doesnt even give the 4600 model but instead 4650, is the difference?

please help on this matter

0 Likes
2 Replies

Have a read https://www.amd.com/en/support/kb/release-notes/rn-rad-win-legacy

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
Skrybe
Challenger

That's nearly a 9 year old card. It was released two years before Windows 10... It's no wonder it's no longer supported by AMD or that Windows 10 drivers suck. Assuming the rest of your PC (laptop?) is the same age I probably wouldn't mess with Windows 10 anyway. There are probably other pieces of hardware that will have compatibility problems too.

Time to bite the bullet and do some hardware upgrades.

0 Likes