cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Application Install : Install Failure Windows Vista

Welcome my esteemed friends in the community, I respect you and all of you for your work and effort, but I currently installed Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit and after that for the official site for AMD definitions and downloaded the definition card to me, and then during the installation of the graphics card definition I come to an error message (Application Install: Install Failure), but When installing the program in a custom option, there are only 2 options, namely AMD Catalyst Control Center and HDMI Audio Definition, and there is no option to define an AMD graphics card, but after many attempts it did not work for me, so if you have any other way or a solution to this problem, I will be thankful to all of you and I know that I am leading I bothered some of you in this community. I respect all the people who responded to my posts, all of them with respect and appreciation for them. Thank you all of you.

Specifications
Graphics card name: AMD Radeon HD 8490
Operating system: Microsoft Windows Vista Ultimate 64-bit

Capture5.JPGCapture6.JPGCapture7.JPGCapture.JPGCapture1.JPGCapture2.JPGCapture4.JPG

0 Likes
0 Replies