cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

SP_Rigs
Journeyman III

AMD Radeon Settings missing

I'm supposed to be able to right click the desktop and see "AMD Radeon Settings" but it's missing. I can't set anything like antialiasing, texture filtering or anything like in nvidia control panel. Adrenaline doesn't have these settings. How do I get to these settings? Just updated drivers and installed amd radeon software yesterday. Running windows 11 home, Radeon rx 6650xt, i5 12600. Any fixes? I've never used Radeon and probably never will again if I can't fix this

5 Replies

I've already downloaded the most recent drivers and the adrenaline. I'm not familiar with anything radeon. I built this pc for a client (I build and sell gaming computers) and he insisted on wanting the 6650xt after I tried to talk him in to using nvidia. I'm trying to troubleshoot this issue remotely now and wish he would have just gone with nvidia

0 Likes

If the amd optional driver was installed, it is possible Win. update replaced it their Driver Store WHQL version (no radeon settings software included).

Check 'windows reliability history monitor' or 'update history'.

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes
Woopow
Adept I

When you access the Adrenalin software, select the "Gaming" link at the top of the page. On the next page select "Global Graphics" or "Global Display" to get the options that you are looking for. To enable Smart Access Memory, Enable Above 4G Decoding and Re-Size BAR Support in BIOS settings, and then you may enable Smart Access Memory with the Adrenalin software. It does help with Gaming performance. Pay close attention to CPU temps if overclocking after turning on this feature. I hope this helps with your situation. I agree that Radeon/Adrenalin is largely different from Nvidia/GeForce. It takes some getting used to with the change in software mapping from one to the other.  

0 Likes
Axton
Challenger

Did you install the "Full installation" package? If you only did "Minimal" you won't get the control panel, at least I didnt' on my 6950xt.  The minimal package didn't give me access to the control panel.

0 Likes