cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Wags
Adept I

AMD Installation Components failing to install on Chipset Drivers 3.10.08.506

Hello, thank you in advance for any help on this issue. I'm getting several (3) failed components when attempting to install the latest chipset drivers 3.10.08.506 I've searched other posts regarding this issue, and have tried the steps that have been mentioned to the other users before trying to install such as, turning on "airplane mode" for the network, unplugging ethernet cable to completely disconnect from the internet. I've downloaded and ran the Microsoft Program Install & Uninstall Tool. I've updated Windows 10 to the very latest version. I've updated my bios to the very latest version. Uninstalled, and tried re-installing the chipset drivers, (with and without the internet on) rebooting after the uninstall etc. I'm including the AMD Log File, the AMD Chipset Install Summary, and a complete list of my system specs and dxdiag report. I appreciate any assistance. Thank you

I have zipped up all the files into a .rar and I've also included all the files separate as well

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1rvaajx5E8J6que-0Q7NDa5DLE3MJSSm9?usp=sharing 

0 Likes
1 Solution
Wags
Adept I

Just would like to state that I have fixed the issues with some of the Chipset components failing to install. I had mixed up a step in the order of suggestions to remedy the situation. Here is what worked.

1. Closing down all non essential programs running in the background.

2. Running the Microsoft uninstall-install program and going through the troubleshooter steps for AMD Chipset uninstall

3. Re-installing the latest Chipset

4. Rebooting computer

View solution in original post

0 Likes
1 Reply
Wags
Adept I

Just would like to state that I have fixed the issues with some of the Chipset components failing to install. I had mixed up a step in the order of suggestions to remedy the situation. Here is what worked.

1. Closing down all non essential programs running in the background.

2. Running the Microsoft uninstall-install program and going through the troubleshooter steps for AMD Chipset uninstall

3. Re-installing the latest Chipset

4. Rebooting computer

0 Likes