Drivers & Software

Jake535352
Journeyman III

Amd helldivers 2 crashes

I just want to know if this is fixed yet

3 Replies
HTN
Journeyman III

Hi, no it was not. I have 7900XTX. if you force the game in DX11 and cap the frames for me its 80 FPS game works. If i try to run it on DX12 game just crashes with black screen driver times out. I cant believe it. I went from Nvidia to AMD because i didn't like the Nvidia BS marketing and pricing, i own 7900XTX since launch, i had the issue with vapor chamber that's ok can happen. But i dont understand how bad the driver support is. Constantly i have issues in new games. Even after clean install drivers up to date. so please AMD FIX THE HD2 drivers on DX12, all consoles run AMD APU so hard can it be to release working drivers on PC for your flagships?

forcing DX11 was the only thing that fixed it for me.  

0 Likes

Try disaabling (mpo) Multi-Pane Overlay.  Theres a thread on the Nvidia forums about it, they even have a enable/disable reg key you can download.  or you can manually turn it off.  (disables in game overlays tho, ie. steam overlay etc.)

you can also try uninstalling the AMD High Definition Multimedia devices under your GPU in device manager.  (they do get reinstalled periodically).

0 Likes