Drivers & Software

EmirhanAsik
Journeyman III

AMD A10-7870K - Color Problem

CPU
AMD A10-7870K Radeon R7, 12 Compute Cores 4C+8G
2 Cores
Radeon Software 21.5.2

I am having a color problem when playing full screen in games with the current version of the drivers 
sample reds become blue
Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 20.2.1- Feb3 version runs smoothly
this problem is on higher versions, I guess it's a software problem.
Could you please fix this I cannot use the graphics card up to date and this makes me get low fps

3 Replies
jawie
Journeyman III

I have the same color problem. A10-7890K not useable with Radeon Software 21.5.2. Please fix.

0 Likes
RednixSS
Journeyman III

same

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

if you view say discord or some other text or fonts in deep blues or magentas and they look completely blurry or the wrong colour or too much or not enough reds its because fake graphics cards and fake operating systems use fake colourspaces which hollywood uses cheap for their pre 1960s film that was the cheapest nastiest stuff ever then the recession and hollywood was using metallic solutions on sticky tape and blaming actors for screwing up their lines and billing them for kilometers of film. since older cameras dont capture all light very well its not true full HDR unless you bought some expensive super50/60 or 70mm film.. the super or pro and ultra are words for 4k 5k 6k 8k 10k.. in terms of colors and in terms of resolution in film reels from the 60's but it was expensive for imax quality back then its why kodak and dozens other film companies went out of business. But because VHS and beta tapes werent make with more expensive metallic film tapes like chromium oxide.. you got cheap iron cassetes $1 bargain bin stuff all your 90's VHS collection looks like barf when it should have looked closer to 720p HD dvd.. same way audio cassetes with real metallics were actual audiophile like minidisc or whatever those cost about $300usd each nowadays for collectors but thats not much more than what they cost before.. basically TLDR.. hollywood films tend to be filmed in older cheaper analog trash and can dont need full 12k dolbyvision colourspace or whatever. so they compress it to get away with cheap **bleep** and pretend computers like intel and nvidia they use YCBCR 420 which is called chroma subsampling and colour compression. since you have AMD they make it near impossible for you to use your real computer so they can continue selling fake ones that use all the nastiest cheapest stuff ever. like ultrawideloads of monitor dont get me started. you're going to want to configure your OS and your adrenaline drivers for FULL RGB and configure your monitors colour settings if needed possibly even your white balance.

Make sure colourblind mode isnt enabled in windows or adrenaline its called deuanotropics or dianotropics or something i forget.. my brains not good im mentally ill my memorys **bleep**ty. try forcing RGB colourspace in registry or in config file and ensure its not using YCBCR or 4:2:0. hook it up to a modern HDMI 2.1 or display port 1.4 device and select full RGB 12bit 444 colour then in advanced global graphics down the very bottom enable 10bit panel output. if still having issues ensure the vivid gaming thing is off as its meant to correct older or certain displays which are lacking in specific colours like some old films. Consider using TV broadcast colourspaces like BT.2390 or BT2100 or BT2020 while gaming this can slow down your FPS quite a lot as AMD uses true light so you adjust colour by the saturation brightness gain and contrast.. basically your RTX rays get the global game worlds atmosphere and other things completely adjusted so the light shines through a different colour even on the oldest of AMD cards long as they support freesync and you type in the right words. but converting 10bit pixel format and 64bit or higher RGB colourspace can cause some slowdowns the same as enabling HDR might in other words expect some performance hits like toggling HDR gaming on or raytracing for colour as all colour is light! 

So umm yeah.. you could uhh i dunno try typing words in registry or config.ini text file like super or profullvolumecolor and superoptimizedcolor or something similar. ooh autowhitebalance is a good one too.

0 Likes