cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

TheValkyrja
Adept I

always indicates 0% cpu usage in Radeon Software

there seems some problem with my radeon software, it cant show the cpu usage properly: and always 0% in the overlay.

ONLY in radeon software, any other tool is ok.

i tried reinstall the radeon software but didnt fix it.

does anyone know why is this happen and how to fix it?

[G}KT(CZ$CCL83UNU3SZ}BG.png

0 Likes
1 Solution
TheValkyrja
Adept I

Update:

Solve the problem by COMPLETELY wipe all the disk and reinstall Windows.

now everything works fine.

COST SO MUCH to support you AMD, for **** sake...

at least the problem is fixed after all.

thx everyone.

NGT9J@ZT6AQ5_WG2NN`]YYX.png

View solution in original post

0 Likes
7 Replies
blazek
Volunteer Moderator

It's a software bug in Radeon Software, I believe AMD is aware of it.

0 Likes

why there is nobody else around me has the same issue?

i almost think it is my problem.

0 Likes

I'm using driver 22.1.2 (clean installed) and cpu readouts all working.

Is it also possible your other 3rd party cpu apps are causing a conflict ?

Ryzen 5 5600x, B550 aorus pro ac, Hyper 212 black, 2 x 16gb F4-3600c16dgtzn kit, Aorus gen4 1tb, Nitro+RX6900XT, RM850, Win.10 Pro., LC27G55T..
0 Likes

idk i don't really think i have other cpu apps running in the same time...

The only thing i do which may cause the problem is I did a lot of radeon software reinstall a few days ago due to a misjudgement of a hardware problem (power supply problem but i thought it was a driver problem)

Now I have my radeon software fully-clean reinstall but didn't get any better.

0 Likes

I have same problem bro. #RX570

0 Likes
TheValkyrja
Adept I

Update:

Solve the problem by COMPLETELY wipe all the disk and reinstall Windows.

now everything works fine.

COST SO MUCH to support you AMD, for **** sake...

at least the problem is fixed after all.

thx everyone.

NGT9J@ZT6AQ5_WG2NN`]YYX.png

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable

When the monitoring software hooks into the computer nvidia and intel are fake hardware and not a computer and are faking stuff, but they also fight over who has control of the false numbers and false readings.

So imagine AMD is a ROTARY engine like your lawnmower, that maybe same one your entire life you've maybe NEVER EVER spent fortunes replacing parts/engine servicing ever few months. 

and fake not computers fake not hardware from intel and nvidia are like someone built what looks like a new type of futuristic engine that costs millions is trillions of times slower but by not installing rotary and pretending its a rotary and making ALL CARS SUPER NOISY on purpose and making them ALL the slowest garbage ever.. that needs maintenance and the parts imported from overseas for fortunes.. they have these status lights everywhere like "fix this now!" "This is broken buy a new one" literally lighting up all over the thing "change and check and repair ME NOW" "take me in for a 50,000 service on your $30,000 car" they then can pretend you bought a real car vastly better vastly cheaper. Or just not ever sell u any rotary motors at all and pretend to and fake it with their **bleep**ty **bleep** or say too expensive or start trade wars with other countries by not having a single one of their products in their stores that are lined with what looks like their products. So your monitoring softwares only ever going to show zero im afraid.

0 Likes