cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Anonymous
Not applicable

all my games especially diablo 4 become slower stutter a bit till i alt enter then alt enter again

Ryzen 5700G Radeon 5700XT x570 asrock board.

All the drivers i've tried theres some kinda malware that blurs things slowly builds up lowers quality and details down to turns and dims bright shiny lights. Like fire light from torches in Resident evil 4.. or light bulbs.. it gets DIMMER and DULLER like the HDR is saving battery or some **bleep** and going eco mode and the details and graphics are going with it then the performance goes away over half an hour till its stuttery and it will eventually seem to "stop" or skip altogether for a time once in a while till you ALT ENTER minimize or windowed mode or borderless then back to fullscreen again with another ALT enter.

You then start off once again reset shader cache in adrenaline overlay and toggle freesync off and on again and custom color mode on then off then toggle antilag again and click hardware DEP all apps and delete system restore points and disable system protection (it backs up drivers after installing them in device manager and uses a heap of HDD space/performance) you maybe even need to disable drive indexing each reboot and stuff like that? it just gets worse over time. Disabling steam overlay helps to an extent but doesnt FIX it. 

I have to remove hidden devices in devices manager and disable stuff each reboot and i also have to update the directx feature levels and specific games registry each time i launch them like genshin impact which toggles it off or back down whenever i enter another players domain. It seems to be applying other peoples registry to mine or something or resetting my PC or applying my PC to somefags. how do i get rid of those asshats? see how wildly different quality levels every screenshot is because of these knob jockeys FIX IT FIX IT!

Imgur contains some horror game play screenshots and may be MA15 rated.

IMGUR screenshots of my game quality.. the lighting dims and blurs and quality dives performance tan... 

i mean the witcher 3 on xbox 360 or one or whatever was all entirely like 30fps and that was with fake 1080p being 900i with DYNAMIC RESOLUTION scaling and other retard nonsenses going on. why cant my game be over 30 and somehow still under 60 but be too fast or something that it gets a type of vsync framewobbling in certain situations.. which is either a buffer issue (im unbuffered no vsync) or its a too high FPS issue. Is my computer too fast for the everything in the universe? are they faking frameskip? to compliment their fake frames? my 6k ish card with DP1.4 says 4k120hz on the box. if i game in 1080p and dynamic and adaptive quality to 60hz.. it should have like 5k graphics performance extra as pure quality and should look pretty awesome! and run same as it always does.. yet.. somehow it DOES NOT!

0 Likes
0 Replies