cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

dameansaleh
Journeyman III

Adrenaline works only with windows 7

Just got a new Sapphire RX 6500 xt oc  but I've been having an issue with installing it's driver with Windows 10 as a massive screen tearing occurs once the installation is complete that gets me to turn the power off and and unplug the GPU to use the shared gpu to uninstall the driver using DDU as with the driver installed I only get screen tearing. I've tried almost all released driver versions for  windows 10 but non worked.  but Radeon-software-adrenalin-2020-22.6.1-win7-64bit worked fine with Windows 7 not giving the best performance I've to say 30-60 FPS on medium settings with some games. 

my setup:

Dell optilplex 9010 

Intel Cor i5 3570 

Ram 22 GB (16 usable)

monitor: Samsung 2243bw ( 60-75 Hz / 1680*1050)

solution that didn't work: using DDU to clean up the intel shared gpu and the older versions of AMD  // tried different versions of Windows 10 //  installed it with the internet disconnected// tried using a different refresh rate for the monitor but it got changed once the driver is installed // Updated the motherboard's bios. 

P.s. I installed it in a different PC with different monitor and it got installed fine in windows 10

thumbnail.jpg

0 Likes
0 Replies