cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

kademoglu
Journeyman III

About AMD Driver disappear somehow

First of all maybe I dont have enough English level to descripe this problem.This is how everything starts.I found a new game on steam and downloaded it.While Im creating the character suddenly my screen gone black.And my screen told me there is no signal.I checked with 2 cables.Its not the cable.That was all I can do at the start.So I used to restart button which is on my case.When Its restarted the game did not start and gave me an error which is I can not remember but it was something like "directx 10.0".I checked the error and I checked my gpu too because of that.Im using RX 6500XT and it supports DirectX12 ultimate.I found the directx software or I dont know how do you call it on microsoft.I downloaded it.Voila the game is working again.After like 5 hours I changed game to RDR 2 and played like 3 4 hours and bam.Black screen again.I knew the only way I can do is restart button and I did.And I tried to play RDR 2 this time there was another error something with GPU.I right clicked on desktop and there was no AMD Software.I checked about black screen on google and the error too.I saw many people had same problem.I checked the solutions and I did step by step.Which deactivating the windows update and using ddu to remove driver and reinstall it manually which is under safe mode without internet connection.I used regedit cmd much more solutions to stop the windows update.It worked like maks 2 3 hours and another black screen.Another and another.I decided to factory reset.Today I did and while Im downloading some game I got another black screen.I used the restart button.Checked the AMD Software with right click.There was no Software.This time I checked the task manager and I saw some of them which are AMD External Events Service Module AMD Noise Suppression AMD Software Host Application and AMD Crash Defender Service.After that I checked device manager and there was an error about code 22.I used activate the device button.This time another error appeared which is code 31.Im having big problem here so I bagging for help.I hope Im clear about the explanation and the way I descripe it.

0 Likes
2 Replies
mirich
Adept I

I had the same black screens issues for months, it turned out to be a faulty PSU.

0 Likes
kademoglu
Journeyman III

I have more than enough

0 Likes