cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

Mesh
Adept I

23.3.1 & 23.3.2 Drivers Crashing with Wallpaper Engine

Since I installed drivers 23.3.1 or 23.3.2, I have been experiencing a black screen for a few seconds with anything I'm doing.  Can be youtube, Valorant, or even my Wallpaper Engine Im always crashing and having a black screen.  For now, I will just return to the 23.2.2 drivers because works fine but I want the driver's problem fix since a paid 1200€ for it. If I can fix it I would like help with that, but is it only me having this problem?

Mesh_0-1679657556815.png

3 Replies
Orters
Journeyman III

I'm also having this issue but for me it seems to be specifically with wallpaper engine. It happens every time W.E. auto starts on system boot--after logging in it'll crash and I'll have to restart the application. Seems to run fine after the initial crash and restart but I'd like to not have to do that every time.

0 Likes

Thanks for the posts. I'm not too familiar with Wallpaper engine, could you tell me a little more abou it? I assume it is this application? https://store.steampowered.com/app/431960/Wallpaper_Engine/

Could you share the settings you use with this app and provide some simple instructions on how to reproduce the issue with this app? 

I appreciate it. 

0 Likes

Don't think it's the problem... Because even if the wallpaper engine it's not working in the background, it crashes with anything... I'm using the 23.4.1 drivers and the problem it's not fixed yet...What I saw was an increase in crashing while I try to open AMD software after a crash, if I don't close up the video I'm watching, it starts crashing every time I try to open AMD software. 

0 Likes