Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Drivers & Software

HuskyW55
Journeyman III

6900xt keep crushing in black screen

Hello,

I have this error for two days: while I'm playing, after some minutes, all monitor go black and I have to force restart the pc. After that I have a notification saying windows update has replaced my drivers, AMD has a web page with a solution: PA-300 | AMD Radeon™ Software Compatibility Issue | AMD and I stoped Windows Update from installing drivers for your AMD Radeon graphics using System Properties as it says in the help page but it didn't work.

It started to do it from nothing, I played during the morning with no problem and after some hours (without restarting the pc) I had this issue playing again. It's not related to a specific game (I tried like 3/4 different games).

I searched on internet and I tried to reinstal the driver after a DDU unistall but nothing, I tried with an older version of AMD adrenaline software (22.11.2) but nothing, I also tried with the simple installation but nothing. The version I tried first was the latest 23.4.1.

I also tried to disable the resizable bar in bios and no changes...

I'm starting to think it's a GPU problem and it's broken because I didn't install any update of any kind between the clean session and the issued one.

Thanks.

My setup:

• MB: Asus tuf b550m-plus
  • CPU: amd ryzen 5 5600x
  • Ram: crucial ballistix 8+8+8+8GB 3600MHz
  • Psu: NZXT 750W 80+gold
  • Coling: Asus tuf LC 240 (liquido aio)
  • SSD: crucial p5 NVMe M.2 1TB
  • GPU: amd radeon RX 6900 XT
0 Likes
0 Replies