Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: September – Featuring a HYTE Y60 PC Case

1614672_RedTeamCommunityBNR_1920x400_R3.jpg

Hey Red Team, another month, another chance at winning – but with a splash of red!

This month, we are partnering with our friends at iBUYPOWER to celebrate the HYTE PC Cases 1-Year Anniversary. Enter now for your chance to win a Red Y60 Modern HYTE PC Case. Learn more about the specs here.

Amber_AMD_0-1662048275589.jpeg

Amber_AMD_1-1662048275597.jpeg

Amber_AMD_2-1662048275620.png

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you are a registered user and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Simply reply to this post with anything! Although it is not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us your favorite AMD product, what game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I’ve had a lot of fun playing Borderlands 3 recently. Currently playing through the campaigns and really enjoy the co-op option to play with friends! ”

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The September Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, September 1, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time and Entries must be submitted by Friday, September 30, 2022, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time.

For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada (Excluding Quebec) 18 years or older who are members of the AMD Community forum with a ranking of Novice III or greater. Ends 12/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit  Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

---
Amber 

Amber_AMD_3-1662048275621.png

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
113 Replies
jamesc359
Forerunner

I've been playing a lot of Fallguys  I just barely managed to qualify. Either I'm getting rusty or this game is harder than it looks!

BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

My guess is that you're getting rusty.  

What happens when you have the pedal to the metal after gaming all night.What happens when you have the pedal to the metal after gaming all night.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
charles4691
Challenger

No idea if I rank high enough to enter the giveaway. Who else is interested in the new7600X?  Looks like is going to be a great chip! Good luck to everyone entering. That's an awesome case!

Subsilent00
Adept III

Outstanding giveaway! I love that case! I'm currently playing Total War Warhammer 3 right now. All AMD products are incredible!

deadbolt
Adept II

Nice looking case, Need to update my Azza Solano 1000. It's a little dated.

dnehiba3
Adept II

I could learn to like it. The price is certainly right. Planning a new build this black Friday so good timing.

johnny_cee
Adept II

wow been a long time since the start of covid since ive heard from anyone from the old group... Im finally back to say hi........ And where's that rabbit at, I got desserts...

gabrielpike
Adept II

Nice case! It looks kinda like a fish tank!

German_AC
Adept II

Wow, that one good looking case! 

Artificial intelligence is no match for human stupidity.
bsp2020
Challenger

Ok. Have not won any prizes yet. But I'll keep trying!

8rand0
Adept II

Looks amazing. Any Ryzen 7000 giveaways coming up?

ddemme
Journeyman III

I've been a fan of AMD since the K6-2 on the "super 7" platform.

Ryzen 7 5800X Radeon 6800 Asus Tuf Gaming X570 wifi
LFaWolf
Adept II

My goodness, I was just thinking of doing a small build with a 3700x and ASUS TUF B550M that I have sitting around to put under my desk. This case would be perfect if I could win it!

pauln
Adept II

My latest purchase is a rx6800x MERC 319. It would nice in that sweet looking case 🙂

Drewski72
Adept I

I’ve seen a lot of good reviews on this case

rtbh99
Challenger

y60 would be on the wrong side of the desk for my own pc, but it would look fantastic for my husbands pc...

---
lets talk about rtbh99
marinesquirel
Adept III

Oh lets see. I'm currently not playing a game as I am typing this. But right now, I am playing Dragon Quest Builder 2 again. my favorite product is... everything. I really like my 6800XT, it is an absolute beast.

blue23kid
Adept I

Hi, I love the name amber

Ekelekuele
Adept II

I wasn't able to participate in last month's sweepstakes, but here we are again. Good Luck!

Ekelekuele
Adept II

Love the good vibe here

Mption
Adept II

Keep staring at the cyberpunk icon, but keep playing FTL....

drewster
Adept II

Nice looking case

Pugnacious
Adept I

Wow, nice looking case.  😄

TR2
Adept III

Kind of a unique way for case set up. Mobo sandwiched between the GPU and PSU and front of case has room for a duel fan AIO cooler. They have  one fan in back and 2 below deck.  Pretty neat and looks fun to set up.

m888
Adept I

Wow there are so many cool cases I've never heard of... Been too long since a build.

soullodolo
Adept III

Happy 1 year anniversary Hyte, what a beautiful case especially with the panoramic glass! I hope I win this case so that I can upgrade my CPU cooler for my Ryzen as my current basic case doesn't have enough clearance for those top rated cooler nowadays.

Ryzen 7 5800x (Desktop), Ryzen 7 6800H (Laptop)
johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

Thats a pretty awesome case right there. Really! And Im kinda a hardcore fan of corsair cases. 

The Englishman
gotgrant
Adept III

Looks cool!

battyus
Adept II

I've just learned about the HYTE Y60 PC Case. Really like the aesthetics!

EVI5R8R
Adept II

good luck all

tosblackdeath
Adept II

Good Luck everyone

Justifier
Challenger

Looks pretty cool

14900k • Z790 Apex Encore • 4090 • 2x24Gb-8000 • 1200 Corsair Shift • 420mm Arctic II Push-Pull • Noctua • Fractal Torrent • Guilded.gg/justifiers
ratmonkey33
Adept I

MY FAVORITE COLOR!

Yellow-AP1
Adept II

This would make a great start for a new AMD 7000 series build!  Can't wait!

I love my 6800XT. It was such a huge upgrade from an old GTX 1060. Especially with the recent update to OBS to support the improved codec, I can play and stream without overworking my 5600X for when I play CPU-heavy games.

電腦 : 5800X3D • Sapphire Pulse 6800XT • 32GB 3600 • B550 Tomahawk • Superflower 850W Gold • Phanteks 400A Digital
mrpipster
Adept II

I've seen a few nice builds in this case.

Would be great to try a new AM5 build in this baby with the bottom to top ventilation.

🤞

mengelag
Volunteer Moderator

This would be heaven to build in!! but I have a few nice cases so I'd probably donate it to someone trying to build their first gaming PC.

Ryzen 7800X3D - RTX 4090 FE - ROG Strix B650E iGaming - 64gb 6000mhz G-Skill Neo - Arctic Liquid Freezer ii - ROG Loki Platinum 1000w SFXL - 5TB of Crucial P5 Gen. 4 NVMe - NR200P Case - ROG PG48UQ OLED

man is flexing

Ryzen 7 5800x (Desktop), Ryzen 7 6800H (Laptop)

I love red .Let's get it . whoop whoop!

GON
harishgupta
Adept II

Lucky red, good luck all.