Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: September- AMD Ryzen™ 7 7800X3D Gaming Processor

2188203_Red_Team_Monthly Sweepstakes_August_1920x600_FNL.jpg

Hey Red Team, 

It's officially fall, and this sweepstakes is too good to be-leaf. You will have the chance to win an AMD Ryzen™ 7 7800X3D Gaming Processor bringing your PC the latest AMD 3D V-Cache™ technology. Learn what these gaming processors are all about here

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with the game you've recently dove into and are excited to play next! 

Example reply:

"I recently started playing Starfield and can't put it down, I spent hours customizing my character and spaceship."

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The September Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Friday, September 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Friday, September 29, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 9/29/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
232 Replies
officialdjdmc
Adept II

Still playing COD DMZ  - love it!

DMZ is carrying that game.  It's probably the only reason I still play it

Would be a purrfect upgrade!

Nice

0 Likes
Eudicots
Adept III

I have recently started heavily playing Phasmaphobia again. I am excited to try out all of the new changes made to the tools. So far I have only made it to tier 2 and have a long way to go till I start unlock tier 3 items. 

Is there ever a feeling of the game losing its replayability after you've gone through it many times? How about the grinding feel? I have the game but haven't played it yet.

I would for sure get burnt out if I played this game exclusively nonstop, but I spread out my playtime across multiple games. This way it still feels fresh. 

The grind seems like it will take a while, but you are constantly unlocking new tools/tool tiers to work with. For new players, it might take longer to grind since you get more rewards for succeeding, but it feels way more meaningful now. 

Dannyboy3210
Adept II

I've recently been playing some Forza Horizon 5 and have been looking forward to see how The Crew Motorfest turns out, along with Forza Motorsport.

Edit: Oh, and Sea of Stars! I forgot what it was called.

Update as of Sept 17th:

Having tried the trial for The Crew Motorsport, I am no longer looking forward to it until they get rid of the fps cap of 60fps or implement a higher cap.

60fps, without it being smooth was not a great experience for me, even with my gpu at only 70% usage at 1440p.

sonuchi
Adept III

Hey Red Team!

I've recently started playing Starfield thanks to AMD! I streamed it last night for Early Access and the game is beautiful even though my Radeon VII is managing at all low settings. 😂 I did spend some time creating my character, but I'm excited to see what the game has to offer since I paid ZERO attention to the marketing on the game. It's like watching a movie without watching the trailers.

Another game that I've picked up is Immortals of Aveum. The game is different and I'm liking it. I'll have to finish IOA before I pick Starfield back up.

Then there's AC6 and BG3...just glad I haven't bought them yet. 

Lastly, good luck, everyone!

caerbannog
Adept III

Without a doubt Starfield is the game I'm excited to dive into this weekend.

I'll eventually get it on Steam but for now I'm so glad it's on PC Game Pass. 😁

Play further than me so I don't ruin parts for you! 😂

DOH! I conflated early access with it being available on PC Game Pass.

I guess I won't be able to play this weekend. No worries, I can wait.

hibson
Adept I

Starfield!! It’s preloaded and ready to play once I’m off work today! I can’t wait to customise everything and explore, I haven’t been this excited for a game release since Mass Effect Legendary Edition dropped 

dryden
Adept III

I haven't been gaming as much as I would like recently. Life, stuff, and just not enough time in the day. If only I could control time 🙂 I'm still playing Division 2 from time to time. Would like to get in Starfield when the time comes. 

If you’re on PC, I could squad up on Division 2 sometime 

Pugnacious
Adept I

I've been playing the new expansion of Guild Wars 2 over the past couple days.  I hope to get into Starfield at some point though.  It sounds fun.

Lexcyn
Adept I

Just started Starfield and then looking forward to playing Phantom Liberty later this month! Would be better with a new AMD CPU though... 😉

wuvein
Adept II

I recently started playing The 7th Guest. It is a classic puzzle game from the 90's and wanted to replay it before the VR remake comes out in Oct! 

Key-J
Paragon

Nothing new recently, just keeping up with Diablo 4 and back into DMZ from CoDMw2

----------
**Canadian Gamer & Father - www.twitch.tv/AFKidsGaming** - Live Wed & Fri at 8:00pm PST - Come join!
rtbh99
Challenger

started playing baldurs gate 3 with my husband, that has been fun. of course im looking into checking out starfield, its downloading now 🙂

---
lets talk about rtbh99

Was going to play Starfield but don't have the funds. trying to win a copy if possible, but most likely going to have to wait. Just got a free game from Epic Store called Cave Story that looked interesting.

You can play it with game pass should be 1€ for the trial 

PandorianGrey
Adept II

Baldur's Gate 3 is still a great time but hoping to get into Starfield next.

Hiramabiff
Adept III

Well here is to crossing your fingers…

MSI X470 GAMING M7 AC, CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 5800X, 64 GB Corsair Vengeance RGB Pro 3600, Gigabyte RX 7600 OC, 980 PRO with Heatsink 2TB
Uboo
Adept II

Been playing Starfield and wow its so immersive.  Just found a new ship that looks amazing.  Can't wait to find more sandwitches.

ardankyaosen
Miniboss

Well, I'm still playing "The Last Campfire."  But, I'm looking forward to playing Starfield.

discoryne
Adept I

Giving my CPU/GPU a break with Sea of Stars which is full of wonderful 16-bit-inspired pixel art and impressive animations to boot. Definitely looking forward to diving into Starfield or at least watching my buddies play through it a bit.

I'm still playing BG3 with friends and am excited to spectate them playing Starfield next.

BrainWasher
Adept I

I wish playing IRacing and for more FPS, it would be great to had it to my set up!

Snooz
Adept II

Can't wait to start playing starfield should be a relief from the toxic warzone2 that I keep playing.

Good luck everyone 

theswweet
Adept II

I've been having a great time with Starfield so far, glad it's running well on my systems!

CT-5555
Adept I

I just got enough money to build my pc and I am super excited!!! This CPU would be a great start to my pc! 

Sadly, the only gaming I have time for is Microsoft Jeweled 2.  It has been a terrible August.

lucasc
Adept I

Just finished Assassin's Creed Valhalla and started Far Cry 6, been playing Vampire Survivors occasionally. Want to play Starfield but my PC can't handle it 😞

ydcontests
Adept I

I've recently started playing Assassin's Creed Valhalla. It's good so far, landscape looks great! Looking forward to Starfield next!

soupinator
Adept I

Well I recently started playing Starfield, and I'll probably still be playing it when this sweepstakes ends.  Just one more planet...

norms90
Adept I

I've been playing Diablo IV and still hooked on the seasonal content. Whenever I get bored of it I'll probably be playing Madden NFL24.

drpluto
Adept III

I've tried different games but I keep going back to playing fortnite.