Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: September- AMD Ryzen™ 7 7800X3D Gaming Processor

2188203_Red_Team_Monthly Sweepstakes_August_1920x600_FNL.jpg

Hey Red Team, 

It's officially fall, and this sweepstakes is too good to be-leaf. You will have the chance to win an AMD Ryzen™ 7 7800X3D Gaming Processor bringing your PC the latest AMD 3D V-Cache™ technology. Learn what these gaming processors are all about here

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with the game you've recently dove into and are excited to play next! 

Example reply:

"I recently started playing Starfield and can't put it down, I spent hours customizing my character and spaceship."

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The September Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Friday, September 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Friday, September 29, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 9/29/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
232 Replies
Ashellus9
Adept I

Been playing Starfield exclusively since it launched. 

jamesc359
Forerunner

I keep going back to Faster Than Light. It's a fantastic game that often times fills the void between larger releases.

DanE-50
Adept I

been playing world of tanks regularly with a mix of items from Epic store.   looking forward to Starfield in several weeks after vacation.   I am afraid of withdrawal problems if I start before going out of town.

slowdive
Adept II

I recently - ahem "dove into" Sunkenland and I am liking it so far! It is basically the movie WaterWorld mixed with Stranded Deep. Island survival with decent AI. Though they can't climb or jump yet. They do go into cover and swim though. It will be interesting to see where the game goes since it is early access.

tbreeden
Adept I

I am currently playing Lost Ark and Path of Exile, but I am excited to dive into Starfield soon!

smiller
Adept I

I'm playing Star Wars Jedi: Survivor on my ALL AMD system! The game released months ago and I'm still blown away with it's performance! I can't wait to see how the game will perform on a Ryzen 7 7800X3D!

fraxyl
Adept I

I wouldn't say that I'm excited to continue playing any games right now. But the Valorant addiction remains the same.

Oh, only open to north America, classic online "contest"

Fliotarasso
Adept I

Hey, my favourite AMD product is the RX6800xt, i lost my previous build due to a surge two months ago. And the current game im playing is Starfield and its awesome.

UArend
joebangles
Adept III

So, I just picked up "Rag Doll Kung Fu" -- retro as all get out! I didn't buy it back in the day when it was the first 3rd party game on Steam, but it was $.99 today on Steam's 20th anniversary sale! If I can't get it to play on my desktop, I may switch over to my Steam Deck -- lots of backward compatibility there (and AMD hardware, too!)

K_H_O_I
Adept I

I've been playing a lot of Halo Infinite and Starfield. Will be playing Forza Motorsport next month.

guskline
Adept III

I would be thrilled to win this!

toxicengel
Adept II

I'm playing Elden Ring and really looking forward to the upcoming DLC!

ASUS TUF Gaming X570 PRO (WiFi), Ryzen 5800X, Radeon 6600XT, G.Skill F4-3600C16D-32GTZN, Samsung 990 Pro 1TB Heatsink (BOOT), WD_BLACK SN770 500GB, Crucial MX500 1TB, EVGA SuperNova 850GT, Noctua NH-U12A, ASUS GT301 case, Noctua NF-A14 & A12x25, Windows 11(current stable).

Shouldn't that say the "September Sweepstakes Entry Period"???

InfoManWD

I believe @Amber_AMD already told us all this. Seems like your just coping his post.

Asus ZenBook UX407IQ, Ryzen 5 4500u with Radeon graphics, Nvidia mx350, 8gb LPDDR4X ram, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb SSD, Win11 home
IZana
Adept I

I did play like 200 hours of Satisfactory in the last Month.

TheKaosJunky
Adept I

Warzone 2 and Hogwarts Legacy, have been my main two games lately, but I can't wait to jump into Armored Core 6 and of course Starfield

Qwels
Adept I

I'm waiting for the delivery of the RX 7900 XTX to start playing

dimitr.png

EMoney129
Adept III

Welp, I'm officially cracked out on Baulder's Gate 3 and Starfield like everybody else apparently 🤣🤘

0 Likes
BigTacious
Adept III

Recently I've been playing Starfield, really like the audio and visual presentation it's really well done.

5900X | Sapphire Nitro 7900XTX | 64gb RAM 3600mhz CL16 | x570 TUF WiFi
0 Likes
John-Prevette
Adept II

Playing Starfield is all I can say.

InfoManWD
0 Likes
Mrtrooper
Journeyman III

Just bought a new cpu and 120 pus fps

0 Likes
MrAutistic31307
Journeyman III

Had a much better experience with and then intel just the best for gaming 

0 Likes
crankygavelingo
Journeyman III

Playing star field fight best game evere

0 Likes
Jamie31307
Adept I

Love amd love starfleid 

0 Likes
chadplusminus
Adept II

Being playing starfield, will probably keep playing it for a while. 

0 Likes
Juriii
Journeyman III

love star field love amd 

Qwels
Adept I

I bought a 32-inch monitor - but I don't have an AMD Gaming Processor and I don't have a Gaming  video card yet. I hope something will change soon.

Gi.jpg

0 Likes
ggeeli
Journeyman III

Can't wait for the CS2 release!

0 Likes
Dimitron
Adept I

Just finished Outer Worlds and now started Tiny Tina's Wonderlands (which is part of September's Humble Choice).
Once I'm done with it will probably continue with Forgotten City.

AMD Ryzen 5 3600 // ASUS TUF X570-PLUS // 16GB 3200MHz CL16 // EVGA GeForce GTX 1080 Ti
0 Likes
rurutu
Adept I

got my chain lightning sorcerer to level 100, finished season 1 of Diablo 4. probably jump back into Overwatch 2 new season and hero

0 Likes
Mption
Adept II

Still in a gaming funk, bought a old laptop w/GPu to play XP games when i get out of it though. Planning on upgrading it to a firepro 5100

0 Likes
iafbt
Adept I

I'm still grinding through Battlebit's unlock system. still loving the BF3/4-like gameplay.

3950x, 6800xt. sempron fi
0 Likes
NewAtlantis
Adept II

North America only! 😭

18 and older only!😭

Asus ZenBook UX407IQ, Ryzen 5 4500u with Radeon graphics, Nvidia mx350, 8gb LPDDR4X ram, Samsung 970 Evo Plus 500gb SSD, Win11 home

I actually haven't really played anything lately as I've been busy with some important things, but I'm looking forward to dive into Cities: Skylines 2 when it comes out!

電腦 : 5800X3D • Sapphire Pulse 6800XT • 32GB 3600 • B550 Tomahawk • Superflower 850W Gold • Phanteks 400A Digital
0 Likes
terminalgain
Adept II

I got back into xenonaughts to into the strategic mindset to tackle xenonaughts 2

0 Likes
user00
Adept II

I am still working through the last bits of AC Valhalla and I am excited about what Starfield has to offer!

0 Likes
Tamandeep
Adept I

Lol exactly like the example. I recently started playing starfield and have wasted hours on it. But i hate ship building cuz i havent figured it out yet.

0 Likes
Axxemann
Forerunner

Last SP game I finished was Dishonored. Needless to say, I didn't bother with stealth. I killed EVERYTHING. Wating for Halo Infinite to go back on sale so I can play the campaign... and kill everything on Zeta Halo. Then I might dive back into flight sims... Taking a hard look at X-Plane 12. 

Performance over Pretty.
0 Likes
ljn74
Adept I

Starfield is amazing. I suspect it will continually improve, due to mods. Using Skyrim as an example, I anticipate great things in the coming years to keep the game not stale and to keep me coming back. 

0 Likes