Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: September- AMD Ryzen™ 7 7800X3D Gaming Processor

2188203_Red_Team_Monthly Sweepstakes_August_1920x600_FNL.jpg

Hey Red Team, 

It's officially fall, and this sweepstakes is too good to be-leaf. You will have the chance to win an AMD Ryzen™ 7 7800X3D Gaming Processor bringing your PC the latest AMD 3D V-Cache™ technology. Learn what these gaming processors are all about here

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with the game you've recently dove into and are excited to play next! 

Example reply:

"I recently started playing Starfield and can't put it down, I spent hours customizing my character and spaceship."

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The September Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Friday, September 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Friday, September 29, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 9/29/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
232 Replies
gabrielpike
Adept II

I can't wait to play starfield. I am sure my system will struggle with it though.

Slow_Jams
Adept I

Currently playing F1 2021, looking forward to quake 2 again

apstwitch
Adept III

Nice a shiny new 7800X3D!

scruff_01
Adept II

I'm still playing Minecraft trying to find all the new stuff added over the years I stopped.

Starfield.  This is probably the thing I'm going to be playing throughout the rest of the year - unless S.T.A.L.K.E.R. 2 manages to release in December.

Maritimer
Adept II

I have been playing Diablo 4 since release. Farming materials and gear still sucks the hours out of the day.

gotgrant
Adept III

I just Starfield - look forward to all the adventures and can’t wait to play Baldur’s Gate 3

fean98
Adept III

Just like Black Friday, new stuff coming out for September. Win this time so I can shop for the rest of a system in time for the sale!!

redneckpoet
Adept II

I finished playing Mass Effect Legendary edition, playing through Mass Effect 1-3. This was my second time as I played them when originally released. It was still a ton of fun. I did jump back into the latest season of Destiny 2 and will probably complete the minimum story stuff, but it's feeling stale. I am looking forward to trying Starfield. I suspect and hope that I'll enjoy it.

bsp2020
Challenger

I got Starfield with the 7900XTX purchase. So, I'm going to try it.

Hope I win this sweepstakes since I heard that this game runs better with a faster CPU.

lowteck
Miniboss

Go ahead, give me a reason to upgrade my motherboard...

and my power supply...

and my case...

and my GPU...

and my memory...

and my NVME...

and my cpu cooler...

Too Many CPUs & GPUs to list...
0 Likes

Ok, I did all of that.

I am ready for the 7800x3d...

Too Many CPUs & GPUs to list...
0 Likes
venaur
Elite

Recently have dove into Civ 6 and am excited to play Starfield 🙂

blazek
Volunteer Moderator

Deep into Starfield, I've put about 10 hours just mining 😛

FIDAIN
Adept I

I'm big fun of Stalker, so most expectable game for me is STALKER 2 and I hope I'll have enough time to enjoy with this upcoming game

ulieq
Adept III

I love games.  Yes, I will play Starfield, but I am really waiting for Silksong!

DaFunk
Adept III

I recently started playing and beat Abzu. Didn't realize how short it was... Excited for the new Elden Ring DLC!

AMD Enthusiast
AgCN3
Adept III

I've also Started to play Starfield since early access opened, and I really enjoy it!  I'm about 1/4 of the way thru the opening campaign and it's been a lot of fun so far! 

Ryzen 9 5950X|Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon 6950XT|128GB Corsair Vengeance Pro RGB DDR4-3600 (4x32)|ASUS Crosshair Dark Hero VIII|Corsair iCUE 5000X RGB|Corsair iCUE H150i AIO|Samsung G55A 32" Monitor|Windows 10 Pro 64-bit
tekasza
Adept II

I'm mostly playing flight sims and some older games. Just played through both Portal games again. I'll probably play through my old favorite Dead Space 2.

I was thinking about getting into Starfield, but I think I would be more into a space sim than a space-based RPG. I really liked Elite Dangerous (especially in VR). Sadly, Frontier has done a bad job of keeping the game alive. It was such a good concept.

soullodolo
Adept III

Playing Diablo IV again this Labor Day weekend to enjoy the bonus XP and gold

Ryzen 7 5800x (Desktop), Ryzen 7 6800H (Laptop)

Are all the giveaways only for US & Canada ?

0 Likes
KidneyThief
Adept II

Working on a new pink build, a new CPU would definitely hit the spot

0 Likes
AdrianP
Adept II

Recently, I've been immersed in the captivating world of "Elden Ring." The game's blend of dark fantasy and epic battles has kept me hooked for hours on end. As for what I'm excited to play next, "Starfield" has caught my attention. Exploring the mysteries of space and embarking on interstellar adventures sounds incredibly enticing, and I can't wait to see how it all unfolds.

Zed1
Adept I

Pre downloaded Starfield and I can't wait until I'm off work to loose myself in this game. This game was worth the wait.

joebangles
Adept III

For now, I am playing "Getting over it with Bennett Foddy"... I'm not over it yet!

0 Likes
rkarnes
Adept I

Still playing Destiny 2 and working on the back log. Eventually will pick up BG3 and Starfield

Belch
Adept I

My PC wont run much of the new games coming out so I have been replaying frost punk quite a bit. 

Watchtower_GM
Adept II

Working on a custom chassis... hope to be far enough in a few days to "break it in" on starfield.

0hmzzz
Adept I

I've been playing Halo Infinite, the game feels nice finally after all the updates, now hopefully we can get more people play so it'll be like the golden Halo Days. I'm excited to start playing Sea Of Stars, this RPG looks really fun! 

Zefania14
Adept I

I was recently playing Starfield, a traditional Bethesda game, but I couldn't play it because it didn't match the name.

zenno
Adept I

I've been getting back to my zombie slaying games, Back 4 blood mostly. I saw the trailer for Killing Floor 3 and the graphics are wild. Looking to hopefully enjoy it with some upgrades!

jdm
Adept II

Continuing my dive into Neir: Automata.

I think I'm enjoying it more now than when it was first released.

Xeruo
Adept I

I've been playing starfield, can't wait to see the amazing mods that will come 

kaitaloipa
Adept II

Currently still making my way through Jedi: Survivor and greatly looking forward to the new Cyberpunk DLC. Unfortunately after seeing the recommended 4k RT specs they released I'm super stressing if my CPU will be able to keep up!

Also, Phasmophobia 2.0 is going to be so fun this Halloween season with friends in VR!

7600X CPU, B650 Mobo, RTX 4090
papawshane
Adept II

Well, I am still waiting for Starfield to go live on Game Pass, so I will continue on with Baulder's Gate until then. Still around 9 hours left before I can get Starfield going.

rh1nocz
Adept I

• Recently finished first Baldurs Gate game, now struggling through second, i've never played DnD or anything close to it, soo the first steps were not exactly easy, but looking back they were defenitely worth it. Hope i will get to the latest addition someday. 😂

Excited for Starfield but I need to build a PC first.

Just started playing Starfield on my new 7900xt. Still working on the setup and dialing everything in. 

p4T_ludio
Adept II

GTA IV I really like Niko Belic's story and the character I spent hours walking around the map 😊

lorddarkhelmet
Adept III

Been playing the heck out of D4 , but hope to get time to try starfield when it goes on sale .