Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: September- AMD Ryzen™ 7 7800X3D Gaming Processor

2188203_Red_Team_Monthly Sweepstakes_August_1920x600_FNL.jpg

Hey Red Team, 

It's officially fall, and this sweepstakes is too good to be-leaf. You will have the chance to win an AMD Ryzen™ 7 7800X3D Gaming Processor bringing your PC the latest AMD 3D V-Cache™ technology. Learn what these gaming processors are all about here

Entering is easy, follow these steps:

1. Ensure you are a registered member with a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with the game you've recently dove into and are excited to play next! 

Example reply:

"I recently started playing Starfield and can't put it down, I spent hours customizing my character and spaceship."

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The September Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Friday, September 1, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Friday, September 29, 2023, at 12:00 p.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 9/29/2023. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes 2023 Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
232 Replies
JCTango
Adept II

I've been doing my best protecting the galaxy in Warframe recently - once I get some time in between planets, I'll probably jump into Marvel's Avengers

I recently started counting down the days to play Starfield on gamepass. I spent hours watching streamers creating their characters and wondering what there spaceship can do. 

hawkmanw
Adept III

I’m still playing The Witcher 2 but once I finish that I’m going to dive into Starfield! If I win this I’ll channel Phillip J Fry and say “Shut up and take my money” as I buy all new components. 🤣

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, MSI B550 Tomahawk, XFX RX6950XT WB edition, 64G 3600 G.Skill Ripjaws V
ThreeDee
Paragon

Another great giveaway! ..Thanks guys!

ThreeDee PC specs
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I was just playing World of Tanks - Blitz last night at our public Labor Day Weekend LAN party.  Nobody was streaming anything on Discord though.  We had eleven gamers attend this event.

Gaming at my workbench on 'Thinking Outside The Box', which is running an AMD 5600 CPU.Gaming at my workbench on 'Thinking Outside The Box', which is running an AMD 5600 CPU.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
BigAl01
Volunteer Moderator

I just bought 'Stray' after watching my daughter play it at our LAN parties over the Labor Day Weekend.  This game is very much cat-centric, but it gets difficult once you enter Dead City!

Poor kitty.  He's looking for a way to get back with his buddies.Poor kitty. He's looking for a way to get back with his buddies.

As Albert Einstein said, "I could have done so much more with a Big Al's Computer!".
darkchewie
Adept II

Thanks for the giveaway, AMD!

So many amazing games out, hope everybody's enjoying BG3 and Starfield!

DIVING INTO STAFIELD ATM  AND HYPED FOR  THE CP2077 expansion and the new mechwarrior 5 dlc later this month

SubtleIQ
Adept III

Some many games, good luck everyone ... also those of you that play Division 2 on PC please pm, I do not get to play often but when I can...

Michael Alan Horton
Faye4all
Adept I

Amored Core VI is so difficult, its not even funny! I'm still playing though....

xsoulsin
Adept II

I recently got Starfield, and it looks amazing. Thank you for the giveaway.

ripcord
Adept III

I recently started playing Starfield and can't put it down, I spent hours customizing my character and spaceship.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Radeon RX 7800 XT, MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE Wi-Fi, 64 GB DDR4.
morphinebear
Adept III

Started W40K: Dawn of War this week. It's ok.

Recently played Baldur's Gate 3 and loved it. Waiting for Starfield now.

warpfact0r10
Paragon

Still sailing with my band of scoundrels on the Sea of Thieves!

FunkZ
Forerunner

Looking forward to playing Starfield, and a new CPU and system will help ensure a smooth gaming experience!

Ryzen R7 5700X | B550 Gaming X | 2x16GB G.Skill 3600 | Radeon RX 7900XT
Elian_M
Adept I

I've been having a lot of fun playing indie games recently brought to game pass :cross_mark_button::video_game:

NorthChaos
Adept I

I've been playing a lot of Graveyard Keeper, enough that I made a mindmap for all the stuff I need to craft to make more stuff

neon
Miniboss

I recently tried out Fall Guys at the AMD VLAN. I fell a lot. It was fun.

Subsilent00
Adept III

Very nice giveaway! Thanks for the chance at such an incredible prize, AMD and Red Team! Enjoy September, everyone. After a productive day, then game a little. Try to accomplish more before the cold comes! 

0 Likes
umnikke8
Adept II

I'm interesting to taking a look at Starfield

IcedNZ
Adept I

American and Canadian only.. Disgusting.

SudoPro
Adept I

Picked up 'ole Starfield thank to a recent AMD giveaway. You guys are rocking it!

Currently going through the UC storyline to solve the Terrormorph problem on Tau Ceti II (Spelling?)

spinalfailed
Challenger

I'm just short of 90 hours into Cyberpunk 2077 and anxiously awaiting the DLC release!

@Amber_AMD you need to edit the giveaway dates again. It says the August giveaway opens on September. 🙂

rbuschyx
Adept I

I've been playing Genshin Impact for a while now and it just come out with a new area. While I was wondering the new land I came across another land I did not even know about. So I've been trying to catch up so the speak. 

walking_corpse
Challenger

Just finished Ratchet and Clank so going to play something short while I wait for Starfield to unlock. 

GreatnessRD
Miniboss

Recently dove back into SF6. Cool game. I'll next be trying out Star Citizen then Starfield.

Leonidas - Ryzen 7 5800X3D | MBA RX 6800 XT Midnight Black | Be Quiet 802 Silent Base (Main)
Maximus - Ryzen 7 3700x | Power Color Fighter RX 6700 XT | Fractal Ridge ITX Case (HTPC)
falco
Adept II

I recently started playing Portal 2. Currently, I can just say graphics was ok.

mikagee
Adept II

I've been playing a fair amount of BG3 solo and with my friends. I look forward to playing Motorsport in a couple months!

ahmed_Thabet
Adept I

I recently started playing Assassin's Creed Origins.

mhalhuphet
Adept I

I'm Enjoying the Armored Core VI: Fires of Rubicon now, It's so addictive that I played yesterday for about 10 hours hahaha. I'm trying to get all my missions to Rank S. It's so hard and addictive game. If I'm finished with this mission I think I want to play the Starfield too! Thank you very much AMD for this chance and hopefully gonna win ❤️

dnehiba3
Adept II

Prizes just keep getting better & better!

deyelive
Adept II

I've recently dived into the captivating world of Red Dead Redemption 2, and I must say, it's been an incredible experience. The open-world setting, the rich narrative, and the attention to detail in the game are truly remarkable. Whether I'm exploring the vast landscapes, engaging in intense shootouts, or interacting with the various characters, there's always something new and exciting to discover in this game.

Looking ahead, I'm absolutely thrilled about playing Pathfinder: Wrath of the Righteous. As a fan of role-playing games, the prospect of embarking on an epic adventure in a fantasy realm filled with mythical creatures, intricate storytelling, and deep character customization has me in analysis paralysis. It's shaping up to be an immersive and challenging RPG experience, and I can't wait to see where the journey takes me!

rabbiteater9
Adept I

Playing Apex Legends can’t wait for the new avatar game  to come out in December 

8rand0
Adept II

I've started working my way through a bunch of un played games in my library. Just finished The Hunter- call of the wild (meh) but think I'm going to give Kerbal space program or Fallout a try next.

TheeBHobbit
Adept I

Just got back into RDR2. I haven't even completed the prologue mission lol. 😭

ThreeDee
Paragon

I am pretty much a monogamous gamer .. so I'm still playing Hunt:Showdown

I do fire up other games when I read that others are having issues with this game or that running similar hardware as what I have just to see IF I can reproduce the issue they are having

I wish I could get my hands on CS2 as it seems a few with 7900XT(X)'s are having issues

ThreeDee PC specs
devinedragoon
Adept III

Been playing Mw2 and waiting for MW 3 to come out 🙂

zhembree
Adept II

Homeworld 3, Starfield, Phantom Liberty... these developers releasing all these great titles all at once just isn't fair. At this rate, I won't get any work done until Christmas.

Dragokar
Miniboss

Good luck to everyone once again, it is a great opportunity and an amazing CPU. I wish I could participate tbh.