cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: October – Featuring a TUF Gaming X670E-Plus-Wifi Motherboard

Amber_AMD_0-1664811308930.jpeg

Hey Red Team,

October is here, and we are ready to add some thrill to your build with another monthly sweepstakes! This month, we are partnering with our awesome friends at ASUS to celebrate the release of their new AM5 motherboards. If you want to upgrade your rig to AMD’s latest, this could be the match you were looking for! NOTE: These motherboards are only compatible with the AMD Ryzen 7000 series CPUs.

Enter now for your chance to win a TUF Gaming X670E-PLUS-WIFI Motherboard.

Amber_AMD_1-1664811308961.png

Amber_AMD_2-1664811308979.png

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you are a registered member and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with anything! Although it is not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us if you’re building a rig, the game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I’m having a blast taking out enemies in Sniper Elite 5! Currently playing through the campaign and enjoying detailed real-world locations!”

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The October Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Monday, October 3, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Monday, October 31, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 10/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit  Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Amber_AMD_3-1664811308980.png

Amber  

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
119 Replies

Sounds good I like Asus motherboards, I have one in my pc

JM_ESTEBAN
Journeyman III

HI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

LFaWolf
Adept II

What a great prize! I am in!

johnny_cee
Adept II

attention... October is here. its time to get trick or treating

fean98
Adept III

Time to make the donuts.

SuperPet007
Adept II

Stellar motherboard with amazing features like great power delivery, 4 m.2 slots, 3 Pci-E slots (1x16 Gen-5 and 2 Gen-4 with 16 and 4 lanes), a ton of USB ports including 2 USB-C 3.2 ports for VR, 2.5gig LAN.

It's on my shortlist for upgrades from 3700x and a b550A!

marinesquirel
Adept III

Such a pretty board! If I win, I think I will make a toolbox build. Yes, I want to mount it to a toolbox because it's TUF. 

dj4aces
Adept II

Lately, I've been enjoying my free time with the WoW beta for Dragonflight, trying to point out whatever bugs I find before the live release!

tosblackdeath
Adept II

I need to win something, i never win anything

greydog5
Adept II

this would keep me from buying it if I won

FMB
ZapZockt
Journeyman III

Currently playing Manor Lords Alpha Demo in Steam Next Fest, still available till October 10th. If you somehow have interest in medieval town builders, this is definitely worth a look.

Game Reviews and Gaming News -► https://zapzockt.de/en/

Niiiiiice! 🙂

sweet thanks for the chances as always

deadbolt
Adept II

It's going to be Tuff to win this TUF Gaming X670E-PLUS-WIFI Motherboard.

😁

markus7912
Adept II

Hi.

How long do we need to wait for the dirthy cheap AMD X670E, B650E founders edition Motherboard relase ?  How long do we need to wait for the CPU + free DDR5 special bundle arriving in Europe ?

Like its going on in Amerika:  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0B6pWKOaWsI

How long do we need to wait for the Ryzen 7000 Special Edition CPU ( CPU without IHS ) , relase ? 

We are working hard for the Money and can not afford to pay for a badly designed , Extreme overpriced, low  quality Technologie. I have heard on the Youtube the CPU microcode was not ready for the relase day, but for the AMD it was very important to launch the CPU before the Intel Raptor lake comes out.

tstec
Adept III

I already have an AMD Ryzen 7 7700X this motherboard from Asus will be spectacular for my new system 

merrick_yap
Adept I

Looking nice and TUF

drpluto
Adept III

motherboards are getting so heavy

dnehiba3
Adept II

So you’re saying i have a chance.

systems_engineer
Journeyman III

Great job on the new AMD Ryzen 7000 series CPUs!

I know who's stock shares I'm buying! Go Team Red!

I really enjoy AMD's products, and built a system last year, paying quite a premium for the Sapphire PULSE RX 6800 I'm currently running.

Details here: https://pcpartpicker.com/user/rookie_build/saved/WNVq4D.

It's a great rig!

Awesome board! It just came out on 4 October in my country (NL). But it isn't available. haha

ocel0t
Adept I

hi, hope to win

gametag-nametag
Journeyman III

The Ultimate Force, I'd be honoured to join you in battle.

andyliu
Adept II

was early adopter for Zen 1 and now it's already 7000 series already.   Dont like the high temp so I will hold on for another gen.

rugorak
Adept I

My wife is overdue for an upgrade. One big step towards a new system and she can game whether she goes Linux or Windows. 

smiller
Adept I

I'm still very happy with my XFX Radeon 6900XT WB and my 5800X. I don't plan to upgrade until 2nd Gen Ryzen 7000 is released. However, winning this sweepstakes would motivate me to speed up my plans, LOL! :hundred_points::hundred_points::hundred_points:

Yes this would be lovely. Thanks for the chance Red Team ❤️

mapdma
Adept II

I'm confused about everything except new cpus and gpus.  I just say, yes.  To everything else, what?

Gl,all 

sabah70
Adept III

If I win I'll upgrade. If not I'll have to wait awhile. 

ThreeDee
Paragon

Heck to the Yeah baby .. If I wasn't poor white trash .. I'd hop all over the AM5 train, even though my 4 AM4 setups are still running great. (wife's, Daughter's, Mine and our TrueNAS server)

ThreeDee PC specs
apstwitch
Adept III

Thanks for the chance on this!

ripcord
Adept III

This would be great for my future build.

Ryzen 7 5800X3D, Radeon RX 7800 XT, MSI MPG X570 GAMING EDGE Wi-Fi, 64 GB DDR4.
jdm
Adept II

Looking to start a replacement build for my decade old A10-5800K/R9-270X rig.

This would be a great start!

hymydude
Adept I

Ah sh*t, here we go again. -CJ

smithdw2026
Adept II

My current system is based on the ASUS TUF Gaming X570-PRO motherboard. This would make a nice upgrade along the same family 😀

Kainnemesis
Journeyman III

Currently playing apex legends and some of the scary back logs. 

OceanBytez
Journeyman III

I can't wait to build my AM5 system. Looking forward to it for sure!

xlenduroman
Adept II

AMD For The Win, as always! Asus makes quality components to. A great combination that I would be stoked to have to upgrade my system to AM5. 

popichu
Adept II

So excited for more on ryzen 7000!

-Popichu
Ryzen 9 5900x RTX 3060 (yes its nvidia roast me now cuz i wasted my money) B550 Plus II Wifi 32 GB DDR4 3600mhtz 1TB SSD