Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Contests and Sweeps

Amber_AMD
Community Manager

Red Team Monthly Sweepstakes: November – Featuring an AMD Gaming Chair

Amber_AMD_0-1667315982596.jpeg

Hey Red Team,

Trick or treating may be over, but the treats don’t stop! Every great rig needs a throne and this month we’re giving away an AMD gaming chair by VERTAGEAR to take your desk setup to the next level. 

Amber_AMD_1-1667315982603.png

Amber_AMD_2-1667315982609.png

Amber_AMD_3-1667315982614.png

Entering is easy, just follow these steps:

1. Make sure you are a registered member and have a ranking greater than or equal to Novice III. Click here for more info about ranks.

2. Reply to this post with anything! Although it is not required and won’t increase your chances of winning, feel free to tell us if you’re building a rig, the game you’re currently playing, or just say hi.

Example reply:

“Hi! I’m having a blast taking out enemies in Sniper Elite 5! Currently playing through the campaign and enjoying the detailed real-world locations!”

1. Hit “Reply” and that’s it!

The October Sweepstakes Entry Period opens on Tuesday, November 1, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. Central Time. Entries must be submitted by Wednesday, November 30, 2022, at 10:00 a.m. Central Time. For more information about how to enter, check out the blog!

*NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. Open to legal residents of the 50 United States (D.C.) and Canada, 18 years or older members of the AMD Community forum with a Novice III or greater ranking. Ends 10/31/2022. For Official Rules, including odds and prize descriptions, visit  Red Team 2022 Monthly Sweepstakes Rules. Void where prohibited. Sponsor: AMD, Inc.

Amber_AMD_4-1667315982614.png

Amber  

Best,
Your friend at AMD
PC specs | Twitter | Red Team Discord
105 Replies
autoexec04
Adept II

Yes, please! Need this to help with my terrible K/D ratios.... 😄

Congrats!! That's a nice chair you won!!

Thanks!

Sweet looking vertagear chair though gl

eebiii
Miniboss

sweet! 🤤

rockym20
Adept II

Nice looking chair!

drewster
Adept II

Nice chair.  I wonder how it would perform in office chair olympics?

johnnyenglish
Grandmaster

My wife would probably kick me out of the house but I already packed my clothes.

Send it to me. 😆

The Englishman
toxicengel
Adept I

Fingers crossed for this gaming chair!

ASUS TUF Gaming X570 PRO (WiFi), Ryzen 5800X, Radeon 6600XT, G.Skill F4-3600C16D-32GTZN, Samsung 990 Pro 1TB Heatsink (BOOT), WD_BLACK SN770 500GB, Crucial MX500 1TB, EVGA SuperNova 850GT, Noctua NH-U12A, ASUS GT301 case, Noctua NF-A14 & A12x25, Windows 11(current stable).
fean98
Adept III

I don't see a power cord to get the massage feature working...bummer.

alienisgod
Adept I

Having a great time in overwatch 2 on my Rx 5700 and r5 5600 👽🙂

iambox
Adept I

I have a frankenstein chair that I've been using forever, having a AMD theme'd chair to go with my ryzen rig would complete the circle. 

TitanUpGames
Adept I

I recently built my first computer. I decided to go with a new 7900x and paired it with a 6950xt. It's been great.

juststew
Adept II

I am hoping to have time to find the right settings in Cyberpunk 2077 to take advantage of my Sapphire Nitro+ Radeon RX 6800 XT SE and Ryzen 7 5800X. I have been too busy with work to have time to fully play this game with adjusted settings.

deadbolt
Adept II

Welcome aboard Captain! Sure beats the crap out of old and tired managers chair. No one listen's to management, but a captain can always say. That's an order!👨‍✈️

_fuze
Adept I

AMD Gaming Chair? Sounds great as a Christmas present for someone!

I just realized I'm not in the US, so I can't win =(

joebangles
Adept III

Amber is the color of your energy, but the red runs through my veins!

Yeah, Baby!

It just so happens that I urgently need a wheeled contraption to move. Recently received from a "trusted friend" a 36 can backpack. Loaded it up with beer and fell off a cliff while my so-called friends laughed. I should have used diet soda.

Sorry I missed the get-together

Holy cow!! I truly hope that you have no long term injury or problems from this and are already feeling better!! Hopefully your friends learned to not laugh at the guy who has ALL THE BEER!! 🙂 Good luck!!

caerbannog
Adept III

Howdy! Glad to see there's a familiar name or two and a bunch of fresh faces since my last visit to the neighborhood.

soupinator
Adept I

Ooh nice I could use a new chair. I'm looking at upgrading my system with a 5800x3d right now too.

German_AC
Adept II

Just what I need! A new chair!!!

Artificial intelligence is no match for human stupidity.
Omnipro
Adept II

Nice chair. I'm in.

0 Likes
TR2
Adept III

Well... as I sit here in my pleather puter chair with the arms pealing I can but think of how nice that chair would look in my tech space. Probably one of the most overlooked or maybe just neglected parts in the everyone's tech space. New chair or CPU-New chair or GPU or case or memory and so on. I have been sitting in my chair for over 2 hours and while not a bad chair I would assume it is nothing like a gaming chair for comfort and functionality. I may just have to add that to my Christmas list.

niobiss
Adept I

I may be a little late, but getting my reply in, hopefully for a chance.